This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing (F1J03A) Item # 118538
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Easily print documents and photos from a variety of smartphones and tablets with the HP OfficeJet 4650 all in one printer. Get connected quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop, and print wirelessly with or without accessing a network. Take charge of your tasks with the easy-to-use 2.2-inch display—simply touch and go. Print borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents with this wireless printer right in your home.
- Main functions of this all in one printer: wireless printing, color printing, copy, scan, fax, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready.
- Mobile printing capability: Print from your iPhone with AirPrint. Print without a network using Wireless Direct printing. Download the HP Smart app and easily set up this wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- 2-sided printing: print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
- Fly through tasks with an all-in-one, automatic document feeder, and wireless printing.
- Tackle multipage jobs with the automatic document feeder.
- Print in any room you choose — without causing disruptions — using the optional quiet mode.
- With the HP Instant Ink replacement service, you’ll never run out of ink and printing will cost a lot less. Ink, shipping, and cartridge recycling are included. No annual fee — change or cancel your plan online anytime.
- Use Original HP 63 ink cartridge to print up to 2x the pages vs. refills.
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes.
- What's in the box: HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer, HP 63 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~155 pages), HP 63 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~100 pages), Software CD, Setup Flyer, Power cord, Print Guide, Phone cord.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 63 Black, HP 63 Tri-color|
|dimensions||7.81"H x 17.53"W x 22.22"D|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white copy speed||7.5 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||9.5 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 300 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||4 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||6.8 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||1,200 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer
Print speed colorUp to 6.8 ppm
Print speed blackUp to 9.5 ppm
Page Volume100 to 400
Affordable at-home printing with HP Instant InkKeep costs down without sacrificing quality—save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink,3 ordered by your printer and delivered to your door for one low monthly fee.4 Get high-quality results with every page.
Say hello to productivityBreeze through home and work tasks with this versatile all-in-one. Easily manage print jobs from the touchscreen, and copy, scan, and fax multipage documents. You can even choose two-sided prints or borderless photos.
Perfect for your home—and home officeTake advantage of a space-saving all-in-one that fits right into your busy life. It’s designed to work quietly in the background so you can print, scan, copy, and fax almost anywhere.
HP Mobile PrintingEasily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
Wireless direct printingPrint wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password.
2-sided printingAllows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Borderless printingBorderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
HP All-in-One Printer Remote appManage your all-in-one or MFP from your smartphone or tablet, using the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.
Original HP Cartridges
- HP 63 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages)
- HP 63 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages)
- HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge (~480 pages)
- HP 63XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~330 pages)
In the box
What's in the box
- HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer
- HP 63 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~155 pages)
- HP 63 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~100 pages)
- Software CD
- Setup Flyer
- Power cord
- Print Guide
- Phone cord
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
I've owned this about 3 months.
Answer to a prayer
|Print speed black (ISO)||Up to 9.5 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 6.8 ppm|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||As fast as 18 sec|
|Recommended monthly page volume||100 to 400|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Display||5.5 cm (2.2") Hi-Res Mono LCD|
|Processor speed||360 MHz|
|Number of print cartridges||2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Print languages||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||
Wireless Direct Printing
|Wireless capability||Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
1 WiFi 802.11n
|Network ready||Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8|
|Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh||
Apple® OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8)
1 GB HD
|Compatible Operating Systems||
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
|Memory card compatibility||None|
|Memory||64 MB DDR1|
|Maximum Memory||64 MB DDR1 Memory|
|Paper handling input, standard||100-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF)|
|Paper handling output, standard||25-sheet output tray|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes supported||Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom||
Simplex: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
Duplex: 3 x 5.5 to 8.5 x 12.2 in
|Media weight, recommended||20 lb|
|Borderless printing||Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)|
|Scan size, maximum||8.5 x 11.69 in|
|Scanner type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan file format||TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF, PDF Searchable, RTF, TXT|
|Scan resolution, optical||1200 ppi|
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Standard, 35 sheets|
|Digital sending standard features||Scan to file (PDF or JPG), Scan to email (PDF or JPG) and Everyday Scan (which is scan to PDF).|
|File Format Supported||
|Copy resolution (black text)||600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy resolution (color text and graphics)||600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Fax transmission speed (letter)||4 sec per page|
|Fax memory||Up to 99 pages|
|Fax Resolution Black (best)||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Fax Speed Dials, Maximum Number||Up to 99 numbers|
|Power||100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz 0.7A|
|Power consumption||Up to 15 watts (Printing), up to 12 watts (copy), 3.45 watts (Ready), 0.65 watts (Sleep), 0.15 watts (Off)|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Silver|
|Operating temperature range||41 to 104ºF|
|Recommended operating humidity range||20% to 80% RH non-condensing|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||17.53 x 14.53 x 7.50 in|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||17.53 x 22.22 x 7.81 in|
One-year limited hardware warranty
For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.*