Belkin Cat5e Patch Cable - RJ-45 Male - RJ-45 Male - 6ft - Yellow Item # 126735
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features Category 5e cable type
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Connector on First End||1|
|Product Name||Cat5e Patch Cable|
|Connector on Second End||1|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
At a Glance:
- 7 ft./25 ft. Crossover cable for connecting network devices of the same type
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signals
- Meets CAT5e Ethernet network cable standard
- Minimizes crosstalk with 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires
1. 7 ft./25 ft. CAT5e Ethernet crossover cable
2. 4 UTP stranded copper wires in durable PVC jacket
3. RJ45 modular plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors
CONNECT EASILY TO A COMPUTER NETWORK
Suitable for use with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks, the Belkin CAT5e Crossover Patch Cable is designed to connect and transmit data between two network devices of the same type, such as two hubs, two PCs or two Macs. The Belkin CAT5e Crossover Patch Cable exceeds the performance requirements of the CAT5e standard.
RJ45 PLUGS WITH GOLD-PLATED CONTACTS FOR A CLEAR SIGNAL
The CAT5e Crossover Patch Cable features an RJ45 male connector on each end. Internal load bars ensure accurate plug positioning and consistent high performance, while the 50-micron gold-plated connectors resist corrosion and wear and deliver a clean, clear signal.
FAST, RELIABLE CONNECTIONS WITH CAT5E TECHNOLOGY
Made with Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) stranded copper wires, this Ethernet cable can support Ethernet speeds of up to 1000 Mbps. The wire pairs in CAT5e cables are twisted more tightly than those in CAT5 cables to reduce signal interference.
- CAT5e Crossover Patch Cable