This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Shell Education Strategies For Implementing Writer's Workshop, Grades K-8 Item # 208677
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Harness the power of collaborative learning with this book on implementing writer's workshops. Age-appropriate strategies and a variety of classroom techniques helps teachers guide students to productive conversations about writing.
- Helps you prepare a writer's workshop to assist learners of different types. Features resources for independent, small-group or whole-class activities.
- Create lessons geared toward the 5-step writing process and examining different types of literary and informational texts.
- Contains mini lessons, in-class conversation starters and other materials to enhance your plans.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- A great resource for instructors in kindergarten to grade 8 classrooms. Lesson plans are grouped for students in grades K-2, 3-5 and 6-8.
|age recommendation||4 - 14 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||256|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||professional development; writing|