Treated ClearVue™ Locking 3-Ring Binder, 1" D-Rings, 52% Recycled, White Item # 210619
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The antimicrobial material of this treated ClearVue locking D-ring binder helps prevent surface growth of bacteria/fungus for durability, keeping your binder clean, even when passed around many people. Customize the spine, back and front to make it easy to identify the binder's contents at just a glance.
- Nonstick cover is customizable on all 3 sides (front, back and spine).
- Comfortable GelTab™ triggers make opening and closing rings a snap.
- Horizontal pockets on inside front and back covers for stashing loose papers.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 52% total recycled content, including 48% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
- Antimicrobial is an agent that kills microorganisms or stops their growth
|Post Size||1 in.|
|ring size||1 in.|
|number of pockets||2|
|number of rings||3|
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|business card holder||No|
|sheet lifter included||No|
|Spine Label Holder Included||Yes|
|Product Line||ClearVue Locking|
|primary material||Polypropylene (PP, #5)|
|manufacturer||TOPS BUSINESS FORMS|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||48 %|
|Product Type||Standard Binder|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||48 %|
|Show More ▾|