This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Portable business projector is easy to transport.
- Projects wirelessly from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone without plugging into the projector.
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology and XGA (1024 x 768) native resolution. Transforms your presentations with precise detail and realistic colors.
- Features 3.600 lumens of color and white brightness for highly visible images.
- Delivers up to 10,000 hours of lamp life in ECO mode and up to 5,000 hours of lamp life in normal mode. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage.
- Quick connect wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your smartphone or tablet.
- Supports HDMI®, the digital connectivity standard, for compatibility with laptops and more.
|-014--upsell Short||Consider this projector for brighter text and images. Clarity shines through.|
|average lamp life||normal mode: 5,000; ECO mode: 10,000 hours hours|
|color depth||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||3"H x 11.7"W x 9.2"D|
|eco-label/standard||RoHS compliant; recyclable product; SmartWay SM Transport Partner|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 in.|
|maximum projection distance||25 feet|
|maximum resolution||1024 x 768|
|model||Epson EX5250 Pro Wireless XGA 3LCD Projector|
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Projector Lamp Type||UHE|
|projector weight||5.29 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,600 lumens|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Wireless Portable Projector with Pro-Quality Features3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 with Epson. 3600 lumens color brightness and 3600 lumens white brightness3. Pro-quality projector with wireless connectivity.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers: 3600 lumens3 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color, 3600 lumens3 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Pro-quality projector — XGA resolution (1024 x 768) offers 1.5x more resolution than SVGA for advanced presentations; plus enhanced connectivity
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone4 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Fast, easy setup, only from Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go — carrying case included
- USB Plug 'n Play — use the included USB cable to instantly project content from a PC or Mac®
Epson Voted #1 in Image QualityEpson 3LCD projectors display far more accurate color than competitive DLP projectors. For more accurate color, you need both high color brightness (color light output) and a wide range of color (color gamut). Color brightness is the number of lumens displayed when projecting color. Traditional lumens specifications only measure white brightness, so look for two separate brightness measurements. Color gamut is the range of colors a projector is capable of reproducing. When the color gamut of a projector is small, colors will be displayed far less accurately. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors.
3LCD, the #1 Projection Technology in the WorldBoth high color brightness and high white brightness for accurate, vivid color in well-lit rooms. 3 chips for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness6 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 for far more accurate color than DLP projectors. 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs7. 25 years of road-tested reliability. A nationwide study reveals that 9 out of 10 people prefer images from 3LCD projectors8.
Long-Life, Low Cost LampsEpson lamps maximize viewing time while minimizing the total cost of ownership, lasting up to 10,000 hours9.
Easy Image AdjustmentsPosition your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly proportioned image with auto vertical correction and Easy-Slide horizontal image correction.
Convenient Wireless Features (Wireless LAN Module Included)Free Epson iProjection™ App4 for Apple® iOS® and AndroidTM. Wirelessly connect directly to laptops, tablets or smartphones (present without a wireless network). Connect wirelessly to a network; make a presentation or monitor/control your projector. Quick Connect feature to wirelessly connect via a QR code — access and project content from smartphones and tablets (Just turn on the projector, use Epson iProjection to scan the on-screen QR code, and share content on the big screen).
USB Plug ‘n Play Instant SetupUse the included USB cable to instantly project content (view your projected presentation on the screen and your computer simultaneously).
EX5250 Pro Wireless XGA 3LCD Projector Product SpecificationsPDF, 747K, 2 pages
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability