Avery® Inkjet Clean-Edge Business Cards, 2-Sided, 2" x 3 1/2", White Gloss, Pack Of 200 Item # 230283
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create custom business cards — via your inkjet printer!
- Cards easily separate with smooth, clean edges.
- Print on both sides! Use the back of the card for maps, directions, product or price lists, appointment reminders, coupons, photos, calendars and more.
- Heavyweight card stock is coated on both sides to produce vibrant color and sharp text.
- Avery offers easy-to-use Avery Templates for Microsoft® Word and many other popular software programs.
|card size||2" x 3 1/2"|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer|
|number of cards per sheet||10|
|number of sheets||20|
|paper finish type||glossy|
|primary material||card stock|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards
4 Simple Steps
Free Avery Design & Print
More Than Just a Business Card
Small BusinessesPut your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Showcase a list of products or services
- Promote an upcoming event
- Offer a discount or coupon
- Run a rewards program
- Use as an appointment reminder card
- Include a map or directions
- Feature a calendar, tip-rate chart or other useful information so customers keep your card handy
RealtorsBecause you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials, customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
- Feature current listings, including pictures of the home, key features and listing price
- Advertise open houses, including date, time, map and directions
- List recent neighborhood sales
- Include an interest rate table
- You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the homeowner to distribute for you
NetworkingCreate personalized business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings and job interviews. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
- Highlight experience
- Showcase areas of expertise
- Summarize skills and abilities
- List credentials, degrees, training or certifications
- Communicate a personal positioning statement
- Since you can print just as many cards as you need, you can tailor your cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations
Other Creative UsesPlan a date, create picture-perfect place cards, or show loved ones how special they are--with Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards, the options are endless. Use them to make:
- Gift Tags
- Merchandise or Price Tags
- Appointment Reminders
- Raffle Tickets
- Place Cards
- Mommy Cards