This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips, 2 3/4", White, Pack Of 4 Sets Item # 271644
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Easily put up and take down pictures, art, plaques and other small items with no nail holes. Picture-hanging strips with Command Adhesive hold firmly where placed. Fasteners can be separated and reattached with the rubber resin adhesive. When removed, they come off cleanly without surface damage. Liner is made of paper. Tape has a double-coat construction.
- Holds pictures, art, plaques and more. Holds up to 3 lb.
- Rubber resin adhesive allows you to detach and reattach fasteners without harming surfaces.
- Includes 4 sets of strips.
|Application/Usage||Picture; Plaque; Art; Decoration|
|Tape Thickness||100 mil|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame