This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com USB 3.0 Docking Station - Compatible with Windows / macOS - Supports a Single 4K Ultra HD DisplayPort Display - USB3VDOCK4DP - USB-A Docking Station - 4K Ultra HD - DisplayPort Port - USB-A Dock for PC and MacBook Laptops - Fast-Charge Item # 295835
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- A cost-effective way to add ports to your laptop, such as 4K DisplayPort, USB fast-charge, USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and a headset jack
- Always-on USB fast-charge port supports device charging without a laptop connection, and USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2
- Add essential ports to your laptop and create a permanent, 4K single-video workstation, or a short-term (hotel or hot desk) workspace
- Create a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) workstation in your office or any environment with space constraints, with a compact, small-footprint housing that offers simpler device port connectivity
- Universal compatibility, works with virtually all USB 3.0 equipped laptop brands
- Three USB 3.0 ports - two standard ports and one fast-charge and sync
|ports||RJ-45; USB 3.0|
|dimensions||1 in. X 3-1/10 in.|
|Product Type||Laptop Docking Station|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
|Product Name||4K DisplayPort Docking Station for Laptops - USB 3.0|
Set up a permanent or hoteling (hot desking) 4K workstation where fewer peripheral and device ports are needed, and in an area where desk space is limited
- UNIVERSAL DOCKING STATION: The laptop docking station is compatible with all PC laptops (Windows 7 and up) and MacBook laptops (macOS 10.8 and later) equipped with USB-A ports.
- CONNECT A 4K MONITOR: Hook up a 4K Ultra HD display to this laptop dock using the DisplayPort port to view video and data in high resolution on a single monitor in addition to a laptop.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Small in design, this USB docking station takes up very little room on a desk but enables the connection of the essential peripherals you need for an efficient workstation.
- MORE PORTS: Connect multiple peripherals to this USB dock with three USB Type-A ports including one always-on Fast Charge port for charging tablets and smartphones, a DisplayPort port, a Gigabit Ethernet, and a headset jack.
- FASTER CONNECTIONS: Leave all your peripherals hooked up to the USB 3.0 docking station and quickly connect your PC or MacBook laptop with a single USB-A cable (included) for a full workstation.
- Auto MDIX : Yes
4K DisplayPort plus essential connections that are ideal for simple workstations
This laptop dock features basic device connections that are integrated into a small foot-print housing. Now you can create a permanent or a hoteling (hot desking) workstation in a location with limited space. The dock offers an efficient solution for adding an extra display, a Gigabit network connection, and multiple USB devices without having to connect several individual adapters. And, with hotel desks or hot desks, laptop users aren’t tied to one specific workstation, so they can come and go easily.
For users who require a boost in image quality, the dock offers a 4K DisplayPort connection that supports 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160p - 30Hz) Ultra HD resolution.
The DP dock offers simpler connectivity, so you can save money by avoiding a docking station that has connections you might never use. It’s perfect for anyone who needs to expand their connectivity in virtually any environment or application.
It’s a cost-effective docking station that still provides all the fundamental ports of a full-size workstation, such as an DisplayPort output, and when paired with your laptop display, you can easily set up dual monitors.
The 4K dock is perfect for professionals who work with highly detailed graphics, or large spreadsheets, such as engineers, animators, and financial analysts.
Compact design maximizes your available spaceIf you’re running out of physical workspace, this USB 3.0 (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 - 5Gbps) docking station can help. Its compact design occupies minimal surface area, so you can integrate it into smaller areas than traditional docking stations or desktop computers would require.
By maximizing your available space, the compact dock can help eliminate the added cost and hassle of purchasing more offices, cubicles, or desks.
With fewer ports integrated into a small foot-print housing, the dock is a perfect fit for short-term work areas (hot desks). It’s ideal for mass deployment in business, classroom, computer lab, and government settings. Plus, it integrates nicely into home-office or office-hoteling workspaces that have limited space.
Always-on fast-charge port makes charging easierYou can avoid the aggravation of a dead battery and make sure your mobile device is always ready to go, using the dock’s USB fast-charge and sync port. Plus, the always-on USB port supports device charging even when your laptop isn’t connected to the dock.
When you’re in a hurry, the easily accessible USB port charges your smartphone or tablet faster than traditional USB ports. This front-panel port ensures your mobile device is always within arm’s reach, so you can simultaneously get your work done while enjoying convenient device charging at your workstation.
- Create a 4K hoteling, guest workstation (hot desk) for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) users, or for CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) applications where companies offer a selection of laptops that can be used at one workstation
- Take full advantage of Ultra HD technology, and connect a single 4K monitor with higher resolutions and superior quality, even if your laptop video card doesn't natively support it
- Save money by using a dock with only the ports you need, or by deploying just one universal laptop docking station for several employees or guests
- Works with most USB 3.0 equipped laptops, such as your Ultrabook™, Microsoft® Surface™ Pro, Surface Book, Surface 3, Lenovo® Yoga, MacBook, and many Windows based tablets
- Create a single-video workstation that’s ideal for small or home offices, as well as small, medium, and large businesses