Amped Wireless High Power TAP-EX Wi-Fi Range Extender Item # 306282
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Extend the range of any Wi-Fi network with the tap of your finger
- TAP-EX receives the signal from your existing Wi-Fi router. TAP-EX then amplifies and re-transmits the signal in a new location, extending your range for whole-home coverage.
- Helps eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots. Uses high power amplifiers and high gain antennas to extend the signal.
- Universal range extender. Compatible with 802.11b/g/n routers or service provider gateways.
- Touch screen allows for easy wireless set up with PC, Tablet or Smartphone.
|antenna type||High Gain Antenna|
|automatic speed sensing||no|
|brand name||Amped Wireless|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; IEEE Standards:802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n|
|dimensions||5.4" x 5.8" x 1.4"|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbps|
|Number of External Antennas||1|
|Number of Internal Antennas||1|
|number of users per network||32|
|operating system compatibility||Windows; Mac OS X|
|plug and play||no|
|security/encryption||WEP; WPA; WPA2; WPA Mixed; WPS|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.52 oz|
|What's Included||HIGHPOWER Touch Screen Wi-Fi Range Extender; Stylus; Detachable High Gain Antenna; Power Adapter (100-240v); Setup Guide; CD: User's Guide & Installation Video; Product Stand|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WEP; WPA Mixed; WPA; WPA2; WPS|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Range specifications are based on performance test results. Actual performance may vary due to differences in operating environments, building materials and wireless obstructions. Performance may increase or decrease over the stated specification. Wireless coverage claims are used only as a reference and are not guaranteed as each wireless network is uniquely different. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 standard specifications. Actual data throughput may vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors. AC600 wireless signal speeds achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac devices. Output power specifications are based on the maximum possible radio output power plus antenna gain.
May not work with non-standard Wi-Fi routers or routers with altered firmware or proprietary firmware, such as those from third party sources or some Internet service providers. May not work with routers that do not comply with IEEE or Wi-Fi standards.
Amped Wireless, Newo Corporation, and the Amped Wireless logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Newo Corporation. All other trademarks referenced herein, including Linksys, Verizon, NETGEAR, are the properties of their respective owners and are for identification purposes only.