This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Sleek phone system for every day calling and call management
- Expandable up to 6 handsets.
- DECT 6.0 Plus technology.
- Includes a dedicated one-touch Call Block feature. Call block button makes it simple to register up to 250 unwanted numbers from the base unit and the handset.
- The reliable call management system also includes a baby monitor.
- Features a bright 2.5” LCD for maximum readability.
- Store up to 100 numbers in the phone book and 17 minutes of voice messaging.
- Noise reduction allows you to clearly hear who’s calling and what they’re saying for clear and comfortable conversation.
- Power backup and key detector compatibility keeps you connected in the event of a power outage.
- Provides up to up to 7 hours of talk time of battery power backup when fully charged. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Two AA-size rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (not included).
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|depth||4.5 in.; 1.2 in.|
|integrated answering system||yes|
|memory capacity||100 numbers|
|number of channels||60|
|number of data ports||0|
|number of speed-dial buttons||0|
|phone book capacity||100 numbers|
|standby time||12 days|
|talk time||13 hours|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||1|
|Total Number of Wireless Handsets||1|
|type of display||LCD|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|width||7 in.; 1.9 in.|
|wireless technology||DECT 6.0|
Panasonic DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone With Digital Answering System, KX-TGF340B is rated out of 5 by 131.
Rated 3 out of 5 by chaumau from jRinger NOT LOUD ENOUGH I bought model KX-TGF340 (w 3 extra handsets) to replace my very old panasonic phone which I loved!!! The problem with this one is it is not loud enough - if I'm in a room without one of the extensions I cannot hear it at all....waaaaaay to soft and I made sure I had the volume up. I have to find a ringtone with really high pitched notes to even hear it in the same room. Quality in this newer unit is not as good as my old one....but I'm stuck with it. so I am ordering two more handsets!!!!!!
Date published: 2018-06-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bix from Good replacement for it former generation. Options galore. Manual is useful, but hard to understand. It uses too many images and symbols and too few words to convey sequence, purpose, and consequences of the operation under study by the reader.
Date published: 2018-05-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jim Sea from Drops calls Pros: battery holds a charge, voice is clear Cons: consistently drops calls after several minutes, instructions and menus are nearly impossible to understand and use
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Greg from Avoid Base unit goes dead after 2 yrs... same complaint raised by others here... typical of other panasonic phones I've had, they breakdown.
Date published: 2018-01-09
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability