This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency, while intelligent battery management maximizes performance.
- Use the intuitive LCD interface or PowerChute Business Edition software to configure UPS settings and monitor usage.
- With a 1,000-watt power capacity, 8 battery and surge protected outlets, and a switchable outlet group, this Smart-UPS is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty and $150,000 equipment protection policy.
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||6.70 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||23.90 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Spill-proof, Maintenance-free|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL 1449; cUL Listed; UL 1778; UL; FCC; CE; C-Tick|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|dimensions||8.62"H x 6.73"W x 17.28"D|
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|Frequency Provided||47 - 53 / 57-63 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|joule rating||459 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||1000 W|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||8|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||53 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS 1500VA Tower UPS; CD with software; Documentation CD; Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable; USB Cable|
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SMT1500
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- 8 power and surge protected outlets
- One switchable outlet group for individual load management
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- SmartSlot for using a network management card
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Three-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through Outages
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power Disruptions
Power-Saving Green Mode Operates at High EfficiencyOperate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceFor easy battery maintenance, this UPS provides you with a predictive date for when battery replacement is recommended. The periodic self-test and disconnected battery notification both ensure you detect any faulty batteries. To prolong battery life, the Smart-UPS regulates the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Intuitive LCD Interface for Easy ConfigurationCheck utility status and adjust settings on the easy-to-use LCD interface. A bright display provides clear, accurate information in multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys make it simple to configure settings. This UPS has a SmartSlot that allows use of a network management card for customization.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System ShutdownDesigned for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS SMT1500, CD with PowerChute Business Edition software, documentation CD, Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable, and USB cable.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability