This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Powered by the nVidia® Pascal graphics processing unit with up to 1708 MHz of graphics power for the most demanding games.
- 3GB GDDR5 (192-bit) on-board memory. 1152 CUDA processing cores and up to 192 GB/sec. of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 3.0 interface is compatible with a range of systems.
- FinFET technology and Microsoft® DirectX® 12 support combine to deliver smooth, fast gaming performance.
- nVidia® Ansel support, nVidia® G-SYNC™, nVidia® GameStream™ and nVidia® GPU Boost™ 3.0 technologies drive your games to the optimal performance.
- Built to boost performance up to 3 times in high-definition and VR-ready games for an immersive gaming experience.
- Delivers up to 7680 x 4320 resolution at 60 Hz (digital) for immersive, crystal-clear visuals.
- Includes 3 DisplayPort 1.4, 1 DL-DVI and 1 HDMI™ 2.0b port for flexible connectivity.
- PC and Linux compatible. Requires Intel® Core™ i7 processor with 3.2 GHz processing speed (sold separately).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|adapter card type||PCI Express|
|API Supported||DirectX 12; OpenGL 4.5|
|Boost Clock||1708 MHz|
|Bus Width||192 bit|
|Chipset Series||GTX 10|
|Cooler Type||Fan Cooler|
|Dual Link DVI Supported||Yes|
|dual monitor support||yes|
|form factor||Plug-in Card|
|GPU Boost Clock||1.71 GHz|
|GPU Clock||1.51 GHz|
|memory requirements||3 GB|
|number of channels||1152|
|onboard memory||3 GB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Linux|
|ports||3 DisplayPort out; 1 DVI; 1 HDMI out|
|required hard drive space||300 MB|
|Slot Space Required||Dual|
|Total Number of DVI Outputs||1|
|video hardware||GTX 1060|
|video output||DVI-D (digital); HDMI|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
10: Gaming PerfectedThe PNY GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies, making it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal – the most advanced GPU architecture ever created – the GeForce GTX 1060 delivers brilliant performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond.
This advanced graphics card is created with ultra-fast FinFET technology and supports DirectX 12 features to deliver fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences. Boost performance by up to 3X in the high-definition and immersive VR Ready games compared to the previous generation GPUs. Bring more realism to every game with NVIDIA GameWorks technologies that offer a true cinematic experience-every time.
Game ReadyExtraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences. Perfectly tuned. Game Ready with GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards.
PerformanceWith ultra-fast FinFET and next-generation memory technologies, plus support for DirectX 12 features, the GeForce GTX 1060 is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency. This means you can count on the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
Breakthrough Gaming TechnologiesGet the latest NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for smooth gameplay, cinematic experiences, and revolutionary 360-degree image capture—even in VR. Plus, get the performance to drive the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors.
VR-ReadyExperience next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
Groundbreaking New DesignThe new GeForce GTX 1060 is meticulously crafted to offer superior power efficiency and premium materials, so it runs as cool as it looks
WarrantyPNY stands behind our products, our GeForce GTX 1060 Graphic Card are backed by a 3-Year warranty. Our US-based technical support team is available 24/7 to answer your questions.
- 1 7680x4320 @60Hz RGB8-bit with dual DisplayPort connectors or 7680x4320 @60Hz YUV420 8-bit with DisplayPort 1.3 connector.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability