This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
By installing this graphics card in your gaming rig, you'll be ready to take on aliens, explore expansive worlds and engage in thrilling adventures in full VR. The nVidia Pascal GPU, 3GB GDDR5 memory and 4K Ultra HD resolution support is ideal for your demanding titles.
- Powered by the nVidia® Pascal graphics processing unit with up to 1708 MHz of graphics power for the most demanding games.
- 3GB GDDR5 (192-bit) on-board memory. 1152 CUDA processing cores and up to 192 GB/sec. of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 3.0 interface is compatible with a range of systems.
- FinFET technology and Microsoft® DirectX® 12 support combine to deliver smooth, fast gaming performance.
- nVidia® Ansel support, nVidia® G-SYNC™, nVidia® GameStream™ and nVidia® GPU Boost™ 3.0 technologies drive your games to the optimal performance.
- Built to boost performance up to 3 times in high-definition and VR-ready games for an immersive gaming experience.
- Delivers up to 7680 x 4320 resolution at 60 Hz (digital) for immersive, crystal-clear visuals.
- Includes 3 DisplayPort 1.4, 1 DL-DVI and 1 HDMI™ 2.0b port for flexible connectivity.
- PC and Linux compatible. Requires Intel® Core™ i7 processor with 3.2 GHz processing speed (sold separately).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|adapter card type||PCI Express|
|API Supported||DirectX 12; OpenGL 4.5|
|Boost Clock||1708 MHz|
|Bus Width||192 bit|
|Chipset Series||GTX 10|
|Cooler Type||Fan Cooler|
|Dual Link DVI Supported||Yes|
|dual monitor support||yes|
|form factor||Plug-in Card|
|GPU Boost Clock||1.71 GHz|
|GPU Clock||1.51 GHz|
|memory requirements||3 GB|
|number of channels||1152|
|onboard memory||3 GB|
|ports||3 DisplayPort out; 1 DVI; 1 HDMI out|
|required hard drive space||300 MB|
|Slot Space Required||Dual|
|Total Number of DVI Outputs||1|
|video hardware||GTX 1060|
|video output||DVI-D (digital); HDMI|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability