This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite UPS Smart 3000VA 2250W Rackmount AVR 120V Preinstalled WEBCARDLX Pure Sign Wave USB DB9 2URM Item # 441298
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 98% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management interface card. The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available for free download. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3.50 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||10 Minute|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; CSA; NOM; FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)|
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|form factor||Tower/Rack Mountable|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA L5-30|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||3000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||2250 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4.50 Hour|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA L5-30P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|Receptacles||1 x NEMA L5-30R; 8 x NEMA 5-15/20R|
|software included||Poweralert Software|
|Switching Time||5 ms|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||62.80 lb|
|What's Included||SMART3000RM2UN UPS System with Pre-installed WEBCARDLX; PowerAlert Software CD; USB Cable; Serial Cable; EPO Cable; 4 Post Installation Kit; Instruction Manual|
|Show More ▾|
SMART3000RM2UN SmartPro® Line-Interactive Rack/Tower Sine Wave UPS with Expandable Runtime, Network Card and LCD
for servers and network hardware
This line-interactive UPS system protects your critical network systems from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Pure sine wave output improves compatibility with sensitive equipment.
- Expandable battery backup powers critical systems during outages.
- Advanced AVR corrects power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages.
- LCD shows power conditions and permits easy access to settings.
- Pre-installed network card provides Java-free, HTML5-based remote management.
- USB and serial ports connect to computers for power management.
- 3-year warranty and $250,000 insurance reflect commitment to reliability.
- ENERGY STAR® certified efficiency helps you save money, save energy and protect the environment.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?The success of any organization depends on critical information systems like servers and network hardware. If your critical systems don't have reliable power, employees can't work, communications go down, automated systems malfunction and productivity grinds to a halt. It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and unavoidable hazards lurking inside your own walls, your servers and network hardware are under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can damage your equipment, corrupt your data, bring down your network and hurt your bottom line.
The potential costs of downtime are alarming. Surveyed averages range from $1,167 per minute for mid-size businesses (IDC) to $7,908 per minute for larger operations (Ponemon Institute). For a tiny fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this SmartPro® UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power to protect your equipment, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and allows critical systems to shut down gracefully to prevent data loss and corruption during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Servers and Network Hardware
Application Servers, Storage Servers, Database Servers, File Servers, Virtualization Servers, Proxy Servers, Web Servers, Media Servers, VoIP Servers, Network-Attached Storage, Network Switches, PoE Switches, Firewalls, Network Appliances, Routers
Protect Equipment with Active PFC Power Supplies
Active PFC power supplies found in many devices require pure sine wave power.
Pure Sine Wave OutputWhen operating from battery power, a UPS system generates the waveform of its AC output. Many UPS systems generate PWM sine wave power, an approximation of the pure sine wave power you receive from your electrical utility. Although PWM sine wave power is compatible with most equipment, pure sine wave power is required by some devices -- such as computers with active PFC power supplies -- and prevents others from overheating, malfunctioning or failing prematurely. This UPS system generates pure sine wave power for superior compatibility with active PFC power supplies and other sensitive equipment.
Expandable Battery Backup
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (1125W) for up to 10 minutes using the included batteries.
- Extended Runtime: This UPS system allows you to connect one or more optional external battery packs to provide additional backup runtime. Some external battery packs can also be daisy-chained, allowing you to scale runtime to match any application requirement.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries: You can add or replace batteries without turning off the UPS system and disrupting the operation of connected equipment.
Advanced AVR and Surge/Noise ProtectionIn locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the multifunction LCD screen for comprehensive local management.
- Use the USB port with your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB or serial port with your computer and Tripp Lite's PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. Select UPS models include a convenient CD-ROM, or you can download the latest version of PowerAlert for free at Tripp Lite's website.
- Use the pre-installed WEBCARDLX network card for standalone remote management via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet. The network card has an Ethernet port and embedded Java-free, mobile-friendly, HTML5-based interface. It allows you to access advanced monitoring, control and notification features without directly connecting the UPS system to a computer. The network card also supports connecting one or more optional sensors for remote temperature, humidity and contact closure monitoring. (Available sensors include E2MT, E2MTDO, E2MTDI and E2MTHDI. Refer to each model for specific features.)
Multifunction LCD ScreenThe illuminated LCD provides easy access to detailed UPS settings and information. The LCD shows a variety of helpful data, including input/output voltage, output load percentage, output load wattage, power status, battery status, AVR status, battery capacity, estimated backup runtime remaining and daily power consumption. If you decide to install the UPS system in a tower configuration, you can rotate the LCD for optimal viewing.
- ENERGY STAR Certification: This UPS system has ENERGY STAR certification. It helps you save money, save energy and protect the environment by meeting strict efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $250,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: SMART3000RM2UN
Load Capacity: 3 kVA (2250 W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 8 x 5-15/20R, 1 x L5-30R
Switched Outlet Banks: 2 single-outlet load banks
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Pure Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): Pure Sine Wave
Input Cord: 10 ft. (3 m) Cord with L5-30P Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 10 min. (1125 W Load)
Communications: USB Port (HID-Compliant); Serial Port (DB9); Pre-Installed Network Card; EPO
User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (RBC94-2U)
Expandable Battery Runtime: Yes (Requires optional external battery pack)
External Battery Pack Compatibility: BP48V24-2U (limit 1); BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible); BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible)
Primary Form Factor: 2U Rack (Supports 4-post rack installation with included kit. Add 2POSTRMKITWM for 2-post rack or wall-mount installation. Add UPSHDEARKIT for 2- or 4-post front rail rack installation. Add 2-9USTAND for tower installation.)
Dimensions: 3.5 x 17.5 x 19.5 in. (8.9 x 44.5 x 49.6 cm)
Weight: 62.8 lb. (28.5 kg)
Standards: UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC (EMI); ENERGY STAR; RoHS
Product Warranty (Worldwide): 3-Year Limited Warranty (Registration required for third year.)
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $250,000
What's Included: UPS, Pre-Installed Network Card, 4-Post Rack Installation Kit, USB/Serial/EPO Cabling, PowerAlert Software, Manual
ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.