ASUS® ROG Strix GL12CX-DS771 Gaming Desktop PC, Intel® Core™ i7, 16GB Memory, 1TB HDD/512GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10® Item # 5262502
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Join the big leagues when you upgrade to the ASUS Strix Gaming Desktop PC. The 9th Gen Intel Core processor is designed to support intensive programs, like graphic tools and construction apps, as well as heavy gaming. The ASUS ROG Desktop PC features numerous audio channels and USB ports and has a DVD writer to give you the functionality you need for work or leisure. Plus, the nVidia GeForce RTX 2070 discrete graphics card enhances the view every time you log onto this gaming desktop. Having a lightning-fast wireless desktop computer at your disposal makes it easy to smash your entire to-do list.
- Lightning-fast 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700K processor.
- 16GB RAM memory easily supports games and programs.
- 1TB hard drive provides generous storage space.
- 512 solid state drive.
- nVidia® GeForce™ RTX 2070 discrete graphic card enhances the user experience. Optimized for complex graphic tools, construction apps and HD audio/video content.
- DVD drive plays and burns CDs/DVDs.
- Wireless LAN. Also supports wired Ethernet connection.
- Bluetooth® enabled.
- Multiple USB ports and audio channels.
- Windows 10 64-bit operating system.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|maximum memory capacity||34.36 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.9 GHz|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number Of Audio Channels||5|
|Number of USB Ports||13|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD+/-RW|
|ports||USB 3.1; USB 2.0|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Generation||9th Gen|
|Processor Number Of Cores||8-Core|
|Processor Speed (Base)||4 GHz|
|storage capacity||1 TB|
|System Memory (RAM)||16 GB|
|USB Generation||USB 2.0; USB 3.1|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet; 10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11ac; Bluetooth|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Product Type||Tower Only Desktop Computer|
|Show More ▾|
INTEL® CORE™ I7 PROCESSOR
FASTER THAN A SATA 3 SSD
FASTER THAN A SATA 3 HDD
2.5” SSD TRAYS
9CM EXHAUST FAN
12CM EXHAUST FANS
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Wi-Fi: Nearly “6x faster” Wireless-AC claims are based on the comparison of maximum theoretical data rates for single (433 Mbps) and dual (867 Mbps) spatial stream 802.11ac vs. single spatial stream (150 Mbps) 802.11n Wi-Fi solutions as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ac wireless network routers or better.