This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Creative Teaching Press® Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers, Grades 1-3 Item # 535135
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
In order to be effective, reading comprehension strategies need to be taught directly
- Presents a step-by-step process in which students learn to apply comprehension strategies to the books they read.
- Students learn literal, inferential and critical reading comprehension skills as they progress through each unit.
- Focuses on the genres that are interesting and familiar to the students.
- Specific reading skills are modeled and practiced through the use of a graphic organizer.
- Lessons present direct explanation, modeled instruction, guided practice and student application of the reading strategy.
- A graphic organizer helps students organize information found in the text.
- Grade-level appropriate literature suggestions and sample stories for a variety of genres.
- Strategies include reteaching and extension suggestions.
- A fun, hands-on culminating unit project combines the learned strategies with art and writing.
- Contains 96 pages.
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|