TP-LINK Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router Item # 538139
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
What make this router outstanding are its travel-size design and Mini USB Port, which can be connected to a laptop or power adapter to be used as a power supply. As long as you have your laptop, the TL-MR3020 can be powered and a wireless cloud is created that can be shared by iPads, iTouches, Android Phones, Kindles and the vast majority of other portable Wi-Fi enabled devices.Compatibility is the most important aspect to consider when you're selecting a 3G router. TP-LINK has made certain that 3G routers are compatible with the ISPs in the regions in which they are sold.With one button security setup, the TL-MR3020 allows users to instantly setup their security simply by pressing the WPS button on the router and automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure when compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster and safer than normal security setups but more convenient in that users needn't remember a password!Bandwidth of mobile broadband is limited. With the router's IP QoS function, the TL-MR3020 allows optimum utilization of bandwidth and offers bandwidth control over congestion, preventing bandwidth abuse. When sharing your mobile broadband with others, you can decide how the bandwidth is shared based on your requirements.The TL-MR3020 can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. All you need to do is insert the USB modem into the router, search for its wireless SSID on your computer and connect to it. Users can be online and surfing the Internet in no time, with the user guide on provided CD, even novice users can easily set up their wireless Internet connections.
|cellular data connectivity||UMTS; HSPA; EVDO|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|security/encryption||WPS; 64/128 bit WEP; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK; Wireless MAC Filtering|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||TL-MR3020 Wireless Router; Power Adapter; USB Cable; Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide; Resource CD|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||150 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
What This Product Does
Share the freedom of 4G! Powered by a laptop or power adapter, the TL-MR3020 allows you to easily share a 3G/4G mobile connection with family and friends practically anywhere. By connecting a 3G/4G USB modem to the router, a 3G or 4G Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established.
*If your exsting device does not support 4G sharing, please upgrade it to the latest firmware.
Travel-sized Design and Mini USB Port
What makes this router so convenient is its travel-sized design and Mini USB Port that can be connected to any Laptop or Power Adapter for power. As long as you have your laptop, the TL-MR3020 you can create a wireless cloud that can be shared by iPads, iTouches, Android Phones, Kindles and the vast majority of other portable Wi-Fi enabled devices.
High Compatibility Globally-Tested in FieldCompatibility is the most important aspect to consider when you're selecting a 3G/4G router. To ensure the best compatibility between our routers and the modem you would use with the router, TP-LINK has made certain that our 3G/4G Routers are compatible with the ISPs in the regions in which they are sold. We have teams around the globe continually testing our routers with newly emerged modems to ensure that end users can feel confident that their routers will operate flawlessly where they live and work.
Flexible Power SupplyTL-MR3020 provides you with a mini USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power.
IP QoS – Control Your BandwidthWith Quality of Service (QoS), you can determine how much bandwidth is allocated to each application. This ensures optimum utilization of bandwidth by controlling congestion and preventing bandwidth abuse. This way, users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
One Button Security Setup
The TL-MR3020 features Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) which allows you to setup your security by simply pressing the "WPS" button. This automatically establishes a WPA2 secure connection which is more secure than WEP encryptions. Not only is WPA2 faster than normal security setups, you won’t have to remember a password!
Easy to UseThe TL-MR3020 can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. All you need to do is insert the USB modem into a router, search for its wireless SSID on your computer, and then connect to it. You can be online and surfing the internet in no time! Plus, a user guide is included in the provided CD to help you easily set up your wireless internet connections.
- Share a 3G mobile connection, compatible with 120+ UMTS/HSPA/EVDO 3G USB modems
- Portable design, light and small enough for you to take anywhere
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- Quick security setup, faster and safer
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each connected device
- A mini USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply
- 3G/WAN failover guarantees an "always-online" internet connection
- Three working modes: 3G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
- TL-MR3020 Router
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Resource CD
- Ethernet Cable
1. If your 3G USB modem is listed but not recognized by the router, please refer to the following steps to have a try:
- Download and upgrade the router with the latest firmware，which is always compatible with more 3G USB modems and available at http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/?productcategoryid=202.
- If the problem still remains, please go to http://www.tp-link.us/support/3g/ to check whether there is a bin file for your 3G USB modem.
- If your 3G USB modem finally failed to be recognized by the router, please feel free to contact our technical support at http://www.tp-link.us/support/contact/.
2. If you found a 3G Modem is not listed but compatible with our 3G router, please feel free to tell us at http://www.tp-link.us/support/contact/, your kind help is very valuable for other customers.