TP-LINK AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit Item # 538166
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TP-LINK's TL-PA2010KIT powerline adapters take advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA2010KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With its miniature design, you'll enjoy the flexibility of plugging it anywhere in your home!
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; CE; FCC|
|dimensions||2 3/5" x 2" x 1 1/10"|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Maximum Distance Supported||984.25 ft|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Data Transfer Rate||200 Mbit/s|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|What's Included||2 x TL-PA2010 Powerline Ethernet Adapters; 2 x 2-Meter RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; Resource CD; Quick Installation Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
What This Product DoesThe TL-PA2010KIT AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit by TP-LINK uses your home's existing electrical wires to create or expand your home network. With no additional wiring required, you can simply plug the TL-PA2010KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps, you can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP, or any other bandwidth intensive tasks. Plus, its miniature design gives you the flexibility to plug it in anywhere in your home.
AV200 Powerline SpeedsHomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps1
Up to 1000 FeetUp to 1000 feet over an electrical circuit, better performance than wireless through walls or across floors
Multi IPTV StreamsSupports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
Power-Saving ModePatented Power-Saving reduces power consumption by up to 75%
Plug and PlayNo new wires or configuration required
One Button SecurityEasily encryption via Pair Button
Miniature Design, Ultra-compactWith its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA2010 is considerably smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 200Mbps Powerline products. Made out of an elegant white shell that’s just 1.1 inches thick, it nearly blends into any power outlet.
Up to 200Mbps, 1000 FeetWith advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA2010KIT provide users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 1000 feet. Together, with its built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA2010KIT is a great choice for an entire home solution to connect all network compatible devices -- from computers and game consoles to printers, NAS hard drives, and set-top boxes for IPTVs.
Reduces Power Consumption Up to 75%The TL-PA2010KIT employs a sophisticated Power-Saving Mode that consumes significantly less power when compared to your average Powerline Adapter. When there’s no reception or data transmission over a certain period of time, the TL-PA2010KIT will automatically switch from "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode. This will reduce its energy consumption by up to 75%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors
Plug and Play
Simply plug in your adapters and you're ready to go! No new wires or configuration required:1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons - and you're done!
Pair Button for Easy Network SecurityBy simply pushing the Pair button on your TL-PA2010KIT adapters, you can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes that’s complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
Need assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends indiscreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to a 1000 foot range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- *Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors
- 2 * TL-PA2010 Powerline Ethernet Adapters
- Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Resource CD,
- Quick Installation Guide
Powerline Comparison Chart
- 1 The terms “AV200” and “200Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV200” or “200Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.