Mark Twain Understanding Nonfiction Text Features Bulletin Board Set, Grades 5 - 8 Item # 587252
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Guide your students in understanding nonfiction writing
- 4-piece set helps students understand writing concepts. Features charts that identify the most common text elements of nonfiction writing.
- Includes a resource guide. Features display tips, suggested activities and worksheets to help you incorporate the display into your classroom.
- Each chart measures 17 " x 24".
- Supports the Common Core state standards.
- Recommended for students in fifth through eighth grade.
|recommended grade level||5th Grade; 6th Grade; 7th Grade; 8th Grade|
|number of pieces||4|
|Product Line||Twain Bulletin Board Set11836883|
|brand name||Mark Twain Media|
|Product Type||Bulletin Board Set|