This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ComplyRight Federal/State Labor Law 1-Year Poster Service, Bilingual, North Carolina Item # 604601
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
High-quality Federal and State Posting Compliance Solution. ComplyRight Poster Service is a high-quality labor law posting solution that provides the necessary federal and state postings to help employers meet compliance with federal and state laws. All businesses, regardless of size, are required to display mandatory federal and state labor law posters. Businesses are required to display these postings at each location where employees and applicants gather, such as break rooms, human resources or near time-clocks. Failure to meet compliance with these posting requirements can lead to hefty fines and legal liabilities. Ideal for single and multi-site employers, ComplyRight Poster Service is a cost-effective posting compliance solution, which includes mandatory postings, along with one year of legal monitoring and a 100% Compliance Guarantee against fines for improper posting content. The ComplyRight Poster Service covers individual posters such as E-Verify and Right to Work, no smoking, state workers’ compensation industry wage orders and Spanish postings, when required by law. To provide valuable peace of mind to businesses, the service also includes free, automatic poster replacements for mandatory posting changes as well as posters for newly added posting requirements, which can amount to significant cost-savings for employers.
- Federal (Bilingual) and State (Bilingual) posters.
- Includes one year of legal monitoring and automatic poster replacements, at no additional cost, any time there is a mandatory posting change.
- New poster, at no additional cost, any time a posting requirement is added.
- Accurate and up-to-date federal and state-specific postings, which are researched and monitored by our in-house legal team of attorneys and legal researchers.
- Quick Response (QR) code printed on each state poster, to scan and instantly determine if posters are compliant.
- Must be displayed in prominent and accessible locations that are highly visible to all employees.
- Meet strict government requirements for color, font and size.
- Laminated for added durability.
- Includes Bilingual federal and Bilingual state posters for maintaining labor law posting compliance.
- The service runs 12 months from date of purchase by that if there are changes to any law in the 12 month Comply Right sends a replacement at no charge.
|State Compliance||North Carolina|
|poster type||General Communication|
|manufacturer||TAX FORMS PRINTING, INC.|
|Product Type||Federal & State Poster|