FORA D20 2-in-1 Blood Glucose/Blood Pressure Monitor Item # 604636
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Allows visually impaired patients to perform critical tests with 1 easy-to-use speaking device
- Combination blood glucose and blood pressure monitor features no-code technology.
- Large, clear shadow-free LCD screen is easy to read at any angle.
- Bi-lingual talking function guides the patient thru each test procedure and results.
- Fast 7 second glucose read time with a small 0.7uL sample size.
- Stores up to 450 test results with date and time stamp with 7,14, 21, 28, 60 and 90 test averaging. Test data can be uploaded to a home computer or the FORA TeleHealth System for immediate access by a designated health care provider. Includes monitor, 10 count blood glucose test strips, blood pressure cuff, padded carrying case, quick start daily log book and owner's guide.
|number of batteries required||4|
|unit type||blood pressure; blood glucose|