ComplyRight™ Federal And State Labor Law 1-Year Poster Service, Bilingual, Massachusetts
FEDERAL COMPLIANCE ALERT: On June 14th, 2023, the EEOC released a revised “Know Your Rights” poster to include information about the protections under the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA). Effective June 27, 2023, the PWFA requires covered employers to post a notice describing the law’s protections. Also, on May 4, 2023, the Department of Labor released a mandatory update to the FLSA/Federal Minimum Wage poster, adding details regarding break times for nursing employees. All ComplyRight poster products and services that cover federal postings now include the updated versions of these mandatory postings. High-quality Federal and State Posting Compliance Solution. ComplyRight Poster Service is a high-quality labor law posting solution that provides the necessary federal and state postings to help employers meet compliance with federal and state laws. All businesses, regardless of size, are required to display mandatory federal and state labor law posters. Businesses are required to display these postings at each location where employees and applicants gather, such as break rooms, human resources or near time-clocks. Failure to meet compliance with these posting requirements can lead to hefty fines and legal liabilities. Ideal for single and multi-site employers, ComplyRight Poster Service is a cost-effective posting compliance solution, which includes mandatory postings, along with one year of legal monitoring and a 100% Compliance Guarantee against fines for improper posting content. The ComplyRight Poster Service covers individual posters such as E-Verify and Right to Work, no smoking, state workers’ compensation industry wage orders and Spanish postings, when required by law. To provide valuable peace of mind to businesses, the service also includes free, automatic poster replacements for mandatory posting changes as well as posters for newly added posting requirements, which can amount to significant cost-savings for employers.
- UPDATED: Includes new mandatory FLSA and EEOC “Know Your Rights” posting released in June 2023.
- Federal (Bilingual) and State (Bilingual) posters.
- Includes one year of legal monitoring and automatic poster replacements, at no additional cost, any time there is a mandatory posting change.
- New poster, at no additional cost, any time a posting requirement is added.
- Accurate and up-to-date federal and state-specific postings, which are researched and monitored by our in-house legal team of attorneys and legal researchers.
- Quick Response (QR) code printed on each state poster, to scan and instantly determine if posters are compliant.
- Must be displayed in prominent and accessible locations that are highly visible to all employees.
- Meet strict government requirements for color, font and size.
- Laminated for added durability.
- Includes Federal (Bilingual: English and Spanish) and State (Bilingual: English and Spanish) posters for maintaining labor law posting compliance.
- The service runs 12 months from date of purchase by that if there are changes to any law in the 12 month Comply Right sends a replacement at no charge.
|Number Of Posters||1|
|poster type||General Communication|
|manufacturer||TAX FORMS PRINTING, INC.|