This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Night Owl THD301-88P Video Surveillance System Item # 6681696
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
8 Channel 3MP Extreme HD Video Security DVR with 1 TB HDD and 8 x 3MP Wired Infrared Cameras
Why settle for 1080p when you can go Extreme? Introducing Night Owl's Extreme HD 3MP security system. This state-of-the-art 3MP Smart Detection Security System provides 50% more pixels than standard 1080p! Additionally, these 3MP cameras have been infused with our Dual Sensor Technology to truly take your security experience to the next level. Prior to this advancement, standard security systems would send alerts to your Smart Device anytime a camera detected motion. While this was of huge benefit to our consumers, some articulated that they were receiving too many false alerts. Night Owl listened! Our Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology truly takes it to the next level!
These Extreme 3MP cameras use both a passive infrared sensor and motion sensor to detect humans, animals and vehicles. Whereas heavy rain, bugs and changes in lighting could potentially produce motion alerts on older systems, this new technology requires both changes in motion and heat be detected simultaneously. Come rain or shine, you can protect what matters most by placing the cameras where they will be of most use! These weatherproof cameras are intended for use both indoors and outdoors, to ensure you receive the coverage you demand.
|brand name||Night Owl|
|Frame Rate||30 Frames Per Second|
|Hard Drive||1 TB|
|manufacturer||Night Owl, LLC|
|Maximum Camera Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Number of IR LEDs||2|
|ports||1 composite video in; 1 HDMI; 1 USB; 1 VGA out|
|System Components||Digital Video Recorder; Camera|
|Total Number of Audio In Ports||1|
|Total Number of Audio Out Ports||1|
|Total Number of Channels||8|
|video formats||H.264; H.264+|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.40 oz|
|What's Included||1 x 8 Channel Digital Video Recorder; 8 x Indoor/Outdoor 3MP Wired Infrared Cameras; 8 x 60 ft. Bundles of UL Approved Camera Cable; 24 x Mounting Hardware and Screws; 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable; 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet); 1 x USB Mouse; 1 x Support Material Packet; 1 x DC 12V/2A DVR Power Adapter; 2 x DC 12V/1.5A Camera Power Adapter; 2 x 4-Way Camera Power Splitter; 3 x Night Owl Security Stickers|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Protect What Matters Most
- 3MP Video Security System
- View & playback footage directly from your Smart Device
- Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology reduces false alerts by up to 90%
- 24/7 Technical Phone Support
3MP Extreme HD Video Security DVR with 3MP Wired Infrared Cameras
- 3 Megapixel (MP) (2048 x 1536 pixels) Extreme High Definition cameras
- 50% more pixels than standard 1080p (2MP)
- Smart Detection Security System with Dual Sensor alerts
Smart Dual Sensor Technology with Real-Time Motion Alerts
- Patent Pending Dual Sensor Technology eliminates the number of false alerts you receive by up to 90%
- Detects movement from animals, people and vehicles
- System records only when necessary to conserve hard drive space and sends you alerts that matter
- Receive a real-time motion alert directly to your Smart Device when heat + motion are detected in the selected zone
Enhanced Night Vision
- Up to 130 ft. of Night Vision
- Full color day vision / black and white Night Vision
- 3MP resolution day or night, rain or shine
Weatherproof Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- Cameras designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Weatherproof to withstand moisture and dirt debris
- Equipped with 3-axis vandal-proof mounting bracket preventing exposure from potential intruders
Hardwired Security System – CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) with Internet Option
- Hardwired security system provides uninterrupted viewing and recording
- No interference from other Wi-Fi devices
- No Internet required for viewing your recordings on a TV or monitor
3 Easy Ways to Connect
- Easily connect to your computer, smartphone or tablet
- View your system from anywhere in the world
- Absolutely no monthly fees, EVER!
Private Access to Video
- User video is never transmitted to our server, nor any third-party server
- Cameras and smartphone operate as peer-to-peer devices
24/7 Technical Support with EZ Warranty Returns
- 24/7 technical support, 365 days a year
- Tri-lingual phone support (English, Spanish, French)
- We cover shipping both ways for any defective product under warranty, making your claim hassle-free
America’s #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Night Owl offers the best value in the market by designing and engineering high quality products for ease of use and affordability. Our security products help protect homes & businesses across the globe. We’ve got your world covered.
* Source: The NPD Group, Inc., Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Security & Monitoring, Camera Technology: excludes baby monitors, Wired Only, Based on dollar sales, May 2016 – January 2018
(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and a broadband Internet connection with a minimum of 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Do not recommend using the cameras in temperatures below -40°F or above 140°F. These cameras are weather resistant, not waterproof. Not for use in direct exposure to water.
(4) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(5) Night Owl apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(6) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera.
(7) Night Vision range up to 130 ft. under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera position.
(8) No audio enabled camera included.
(9) Owl Scan™ is a trademark of Night Owl SP, LLC.
(10) Thermal image is for example only and not an actual camera produced image.
Disclaimer:Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.