Night Owl DVR-X3-161 Digital Video Recorder Item # 6783006
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Why settle for 1080p when you can go Extreme? Introduc ing Night Owl's Extreme HD 3 Megapixel (MP) DVR. This state - of - the - art 3 MP DVR provides 50% more pixels than standard 1080p (2MP)! Rapidly evolving HD technology has been amazing for movies and sports. Now, it's also revolutionizing video security ! Customers continue to demand more enhanced image quality for use in applications where showcasing movement and identifying objects are vital. After all, n othing is more precious than your family, your home, your business and your peace of mind.
With the introduction of HD resolution in security DVRs , clearer and sharper images have become the new norm . Night Owl's Extreme HD 3MP DVR offers customers the flexibility to use our HD 3MP, 720p HD, 1080p HD and standard analog cameras on one DVR. This series is completely interchangeable, giving customers the option to mix and match equipment for a fully customized package. Additionally, customers can remotely access this DVR on their smart devices via our FREE remote viewing application s . This truly is security you can count on!
|brand name||Night Owl|
|Hard Drive||1 TB|
|manufacturer||Night Owl, LLC|
|ports||1 composite video in; 1 HDMI; 1 USB; 1 VGA out|
|System Components||Digital Video Recorder|
|Total Number of Audio In Ports||2|
|Total Number of Audio Out Ports||1|
|Total Number of Channels||16|
|video formats||H.264; H.264+|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.26 lb|
|What's Included||16-Channel Digital Video Recorder; 1 x DVR Power Adapter; 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable; 1 x 6 ft. Ethernet Cable; 1 x USB Cable; 3 x Night Owl Security Stickers; 1 x Quick Start Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Protect What Matters Most
- 3MP DVR with customizable storage
- View & playback footage directly from your Smart Device
- Real-Time motion alerts
- 24/7 Technical Phone Support
- Cameras Not Included
3MP Extreme HD Video Security DVR
- 3 Megapixel (MP) Extreme High Definition
- 50% more pixels than standard 1080p (2MP)
- See intricate details with better clarity and detect threats with precision
Real-Time Motion Alerts
- Receive a Real-Time motion alert to your smartphone or tablet
- Absolutely No Monthly Fees!
- Save recordings from the app to your Smart Device for easy sharing
- Expandable DVR to accommodate your coverage needs
- Ensure you have every angle covered
- DVR is compatible with all Night Owl Analog HD 3MP, 1080p and 720p cameras
Fully Customizable Hard Drive
- Customize storage for your recordings
- Install your own or upgrade the existing hard drive based on your storage needs
- 3MP DVR is compatible with 3.5” SATA HDDs up to 6 TB
Hardwired Security System – CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) with Internet Option
- Hardwired security system provides uninterrupted viewing and recording
- No interference from other Wi-Fi devices
- No Internet required for viewing your recordings on a TV or monitor
3 Easy Ways to Connect
- Easily connect to your computer, smartphone or tablet
- View your system from anywhere in the world
- Absolutely no monthly fees, EVER!
Private Access to Video
- User video is never transmitted to our server, nor any third-party server
- DVR and smartphone operate as peer-to-peer devices
24/7 Technical Support with EZ Warranty Returns
- 24/7 technical support, 365 days a year
- Tri-lingual phone support (English, Spanish, French)
- We cover shipping both ways for any defective product under warranty, making your claim hassle-free
America’s #1 Wired Video Security Brand
With cutting edge technology and the consumers best interest at heart, Night Owl is the #1 Wired Security Camera Brand in the U.S.* Through innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence we are excited to present our 3 Megapixel Extreme HD Security DVR. We are bringing innovation to the palm of your hands.
* Source: The NPD Group, Inc., Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Security & Monitoring, Camera Technology: excludes baby monitors, Wired Only, Based on dollar sales, May 2016 – January 2018
Footnotes:(1) Internet and cell phone access requires a router and a broadband Internet connection with a minimum of 2 Mbps upload speed. If your DVR is not connected to the Internet you will not be able to remotely view your system on your Smart Device or PC/Mac®. May require a free firmware update.
(2) The DVR is currently accessible on iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ running on 3G/4G Smart Devices. Push alerts currently available on Android™ and iOS®.
(3) Night Owl does not charge any monthly fees to view or control your DVR over the Internet and/or Smart Device. Carrier fees and charges may apply.
(4) Night Owl apps are free downloads compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices only. Compatibility at the time of manufacturing. Future Android™ and iOS® updates could affect the App experience.
(5) Recording capacity may vary. The size of your pre-installed hard drive will affect recording capabilities. Optimal recording based on using the lowest recording quality settings with one camera. Hard drive not included with each model.
(6) Owl ScanTM is a trademark of Night Owl SP, LLC.
Disclaimer:Certain uses, publication and/or distribution of video/audio recordings from security cameras and/or audio devices are prohibited or restricted by federal, state and local laws. When enabling and/or using audio recording features with your hidden security camera, be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state and locality. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. iPhone, iPad, Mac and Mac OS X operating system software are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ATTN CA RESIDENTS:
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov