This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Command™ Damage-Free Picture-Hanging Strips Value Pack, Assorted Sizes, White, Pack Of 12 Item # 680444
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
One click tells you these picture-hanging strips are locked in and holding tight. Best of all, when you are ready to take down or move your pictures, they come off leaving no wall damage, cracked plaster or sticky residue.
- Holds fast to walls and removes cleanly for versatile decorating.
- Strips are easy to apply and easy to remove.
- Adhesives leave no marks or residue after removal.
- Includes 4 small (2 1/8" x 5/8") and 8 medium (2 3/4" x 5/8") hanging strips.
|container weight||1 oz|
|size||2 1/8" x 5/8" (small); 2 3/4" x 5/8" (medium)|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame