This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
D-Link® DAP-1330 Wireless Range Extender, 3.1"H x 2.28"W x 1.33"D Item # 765023
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Extend your WiFi network and eliminate dead zones
- Compact design with wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps.
- Wireless 802.11g/b backward compatibility. Backward compatibility with older wireless devices allows for a reliable wireless connection.
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure.
- 10/100 fast Ethernet port to connect your wired devices. Connect computers, smart TVs and game consoles.
- Smart Signal Indicator finds the best location for optimal coverage.
- Ideal for hard-to-reach areas, including basements, upstairs bedrooms or outdoors.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||3.1"H x 2.28"W x 1.33"D|
|Ethernet Technology||Ethernet; Fast Ethernet|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|maximum data transfer rate||Up to 300|
|Number of External Antennas||2|
|number of users per network||Depends on the network set up|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 , or Mac OS X (v10.7)|
|plug and play||yes|
|security/encryption||Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2), WPS (PBC)|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||no|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.07 oz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Faster speeds for your devices.
Smart Signal Indicator
Know where the best coverage is.
Connect a wired device to your vWi-Fi network.
Fix your Wi-Fi dead zones with the push of a button.
Improved Wi-Fi performance and coverage.
Works with existing Wi-Fi network.
Setup alternative 1 - WPS button setup
Setup alternative 2 - Mobile app setup