This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Global® Accord Mesh Mid-Back Tilter Chair, 37"H x 25"W x 25"D, Sandcastle Item # 817067
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Classic styling is ideal for meeting rooms and private offices
- Sling-style back offers lasting comfort.
- Fabric seat features rolled and pleated details for a stylish, professional look.
- Metal frame provides strength for long-lasting use.
- Intricately detailed arms are treated with a polished-aluminum finish for an executive appearance.
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment helps you find your ideal sitting position.
- Tilting design helps you position the chair for maximum comfort. Tilt-lock feature lets you optionally stabilize the chair's tilting motion.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 300 lb.
- Assembly required.
- Greener choice — contains 54% total recycled content with 11% postconsumer recycled content.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold
|adjustable height range||16-20 in.|
|seat size||20 x 19 in.|
|weight capacity||300 lb|
|chair back style||Mid-Back|
|Big & Tall||No|
|chair back material||Mesh|
|Material of Frame||Steel|
|Material of Seat||Fabric|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|style name||Accord Mesh|
|dimensions||37 in. X 25 in. X 25 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD|
|Office Depot eco-rating||Mid Green|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||11 %|
|Product Type||Executive Chair|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||54 %|
|Show More ▾|