Dell™ Optiplex 7010 Refurbished Desktop PC, 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i5, 8GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Professional Item # 8219537
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Your list of chores seems to grow by the hour, but this desktop computer can help make sure that you work efficiently through your everyday tasks with ease. The small form factor fits nicely into a home office or other area with limited space.
- Get the processing power you need from a 3rd Gen Intel Core i5. Multitask with confidence.
- 8GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games. You can expand the memory up to 16GB. Additional memory is sold separately.
- 500GB hard drive can accommodate your files, songs, photos and documents.
- Gigabit Ethernet connection offers fast wired connectivity.
- Plays and burns DVDs and CDs.
- Features 4 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- 6 USB 2.0 ports provide additional connectivity for wired peripherals as well as allowing you to recharge USB-compatible mobile devices.
- Includes a USB keyboard and mouse.
- Features Windows 10 Professional operating system.
- Backed by the refurbisher’s 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|frontside bus speed||1600 MHz|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|Liquid Cooling System||no|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.6 GHz|
|memory card reader||no|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Professional|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 Pro|
|peripherals included||keyboard; mouse|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; Ethernet; VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|processor model||Core i5-3470|
|processor speed||3.2 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|