This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Canon PIXMA™ TS6220 Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier, Black, 2986C002 Item # 8639223
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create high-quality printouts, photos and documents right from home thanks to this all-in-one color printer, copier, scanner, fax. The inkjet wireless printer (TS6220) features convenient wireless printing that's compatible with PCs and Macs, as well as mobile devices running iOS, Android or Fire OS.
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth® technology and PictBridge (wireless LAN) connections offer cable-free convenience when printing from a computer or mobile device.
- Produces color photos or documents on a variety of paper sizes, including 3.5" x 3.5", 4" x 4", 4" x 6", 5" x 5", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", letter (8.5" x 11"), legal (8.5" x 14") and U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Prints up to 15 images per minute (ipm) in black and 10 images per minute (ipm) in color.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp images.
- Print from USB drives and connections.
- Flatbed scanner is compatible with sheets up to 8.5" x 11.7". Scans with a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Scanner features the ability to attach to e-mail, auto scan, create multi-page PDFs and save to PC.
- ChromaLife100 System protects the longevity of your photos for up to 100 years in an album, 30 years behind glass and 20 years without protective glass.
- Prints on a variety of paper types, including plain paper, high-gloss paper, matte paper, envelopes, T-shirt transfers and greeting cards.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- Front and back paper trays each hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper.
- Built-in 3" LCD screen provides a handy touch-screen interface.
- Compatible with PC and Mac operating systems, as well as select mobile devices.
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||Full-Capacity Cartridge(s)|
|LCD Screen Size||3 in.|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2254 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||10 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||15 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Photo)||21 pages/min|
|Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|mobile printing||App Based|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8.1; Windows 7; Windows 10; Windows 8|
|total paper tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Wide Format Printing||No|
|Wireless Print Technologies||Google Cloud Print; Cannon Mobile Print; AirPrint; Mopria|
|dimensions||14 7/10 in. X 12 1/2 in. X 5 1/2 in.|
|manufacturer||CANON USA, INC.|
|Product Type||Color All-In-One Machine|
|Media Size||Envelope No. 10; 101.6; 215.9; 88.9; 127; 203.2|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||100|
|media type||Semi-gloss Photo Paper; Pro Luster Photo Paper; Envelope; Plain Paper; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II; High Resolution Paper; Photo Paper; Glossy Paper; Glossy Photo Paper; Matte Photo Paper; Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss; Matte Paper|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Product Name||PIXMA TS6220 Black Wireless|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Canon TS6620 Wireless All In One Photo Printer
Enable Canon Inkjet Printer SkillEnable voice-activated printing from your Amazon Alexa (20) device. Simply use your voice to prompt Alexa to review ink levels and notifications, as well as printing lists, templates, coloring pages and more.
Make Your Apps and Devices Work TogetherHelp your favorite apps and voice activated devices work in tandem using IFTTT(6). This platform allows you to create seamless, automated workflows, or Applets, between your printer and your devices, such as Google Home and Amazon Alexa device.
Get Creative with Canon
Greeting CardsCelebrate your special moments and occasions by printing personalized, borderless 7” x 10” greeting cards.”
Creative ParkExpand your printing capabilities with the templates provided in our Creative Park software.
2. WIRELESS CONNECT- “Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cable-less setup.”
3. CANON PRINT APP- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
4. AIRPRINT- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
5. MOPRIA PRINT SERVICE- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
6. IFTTT- Requires an active IFTTT account, the printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and an IFTTT ‘applet’ installed/enabled and required active account/service linked to the printer.
7. BLUETOOTH- Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices running iOS 9.0 or later, or Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Bluetooth communication and functionality cannot be guaranteed on all Android devices.
8. BORDERLESS PRINTING- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5”x11”.
9. EASY-PHOTO PRINT EDITOR APP- The Easy-Photo Print Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
10. GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
11. MESSAGE IN PRINT APP- Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app (Version 1.1), available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad and iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released in August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient, who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 3.5”x x3.5”, 4” x 4” Square, 4” x 6” and 5” x 5” Square only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
12. PIXMA CLOUD LINK- Requires an Internet Connection.
13. PICTBRIDGE- DPS over IP compatible device required.
14. PRINT SPEED- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
15. PRINT RESOLUTION- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
16. AUTO SCAN MODE- Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning using a computer using the “IJ Scan Utility” or “IJ Scan Utility Lite” software.
17. SCANNING RESOLUTION- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
18. CHROMALIFE100 SYSTEM- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
19. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
20. AMAZON ALEXA- Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
21. WINDOWS- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
22. MAC- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
23. MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or website for details.
24. FIRE OS (AMAZON FIRE) DEVICES- Requires “Canon Print Plug-in” available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
25. WARRANTY- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
26. PRINTER BOX DIMENSIONS- Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.