OFM ReadyLink Row Seating, Starter Seat With Tablet, 35"H x 26 1/2"W x 20"D, Silver Frame, Maroon Fabric Item # 887017
Create customized rows of seating for your auditorium, church, reception area and more
- Customize your space! Chairs link to form rows to any size. Rows of ReadyLink seating can expand to any size you desire. For each separate row, you'll need 1 Row Starter Seat. A Row Starter Seat is the first seat in the row and includes 2 end arms. From there, add as many Add-On Seats as you'd like. For example, for a row of 3 seats, you will need 1 Row Starter Seat and 2 Add-On Seats. Add-on Seats include 1 seat and 1 middle leg arm.
- Easy-to-clean vinyl keeps chairs looking new. When accidents happen, these seats are up to the task! Teflon-coated, stain-resistant vinyl wipes clean with a cloth. Chairs are available in 4 attractive colors — blue, charcoal, maroon and peach (all sold separately).
- 15-gauge steel frame for long-lasting durability. The ReadyLink frame is made of 1 1/4"-diameter steel tubing to provide a sturdy, stable foundation that's built to last. The cool silver frame smartly offsets the vinyl colors to add a sleek look to any space.
- Seats are available with or without writing tablets. These tablets offer a solid, dependable writing surface and flip into the arm and out of the way when not in use.
- Seats flip up to save space. ReadyLink seats are spring loaded and flip up when not in use to provide easy access in tight spaces. However, a simple modification will allow the seats to remain in the down position.
- Chairs can be permanently mounted to the floor. ReadyLink can stand freely, or may be bolted to the floor for permanent installations. Each chair also includes built-in floor glides to prevent floor damage and provide added stability on uneven surfaces.
- Arms help relieve neck and shoulder strain.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards. ReadyLink chairs have met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Chairs sold individually.
|back cushion height||20 1/2 inches|
|dimensions||35"H x 26 1/2"W x 20"D|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||18 1/2"W x 20 1/2"D|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|