StarTech.com USB 3.0 KVM Docking Station - Connect Two Laptops - Windows / macOS Compatible - Supports Dual Displays - DisplayPort and HDMI or 4K Ultra HD on a Single Monitor - USB3DDOCKFT Item # 909341
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Connect two laptops to just one dock, and share dual monitors, keyboard, mouse, peripherals, and files between both laptops. This TAA-compliant KVM docking station for two laptops is the first of its kind. It functions similar to a KVM switch, letting you share your keyboard, video, and mouse between two computers.Plus, it provides dual-monitor outputs, so you can add two extra displays to your workstation, and then share them with each laptop.This dock eliminates the frustrations of working with multiple computers. You can save money and desk space by using the same peripheral set with each computer, plus you can easily transfer files between your two laptops. It's a simple yet ultra-efficient method for working with more than one laptop.The dual-monitor KVM dock supports Windows or Mac (macOS 10.11 to 10.13.3) laptops, or a combination of both. And for a faster workflow and additional convenience, this specialty docking station lets you share and exchange data between your two computers.It's perfect for a range of users such as professionals and office workers with multiple laptops, students, and IT technicians. It's ideal for collaboration in classrooms, labs, and boardrooms, as well as many other specialized applications.This cutting-edge docking station is designed for users with multiple laptops or Windows based tablets. Like a KVM switch, it lets you share your peripherals between two computers, with the added benefit of offering extra monitor connections. With shared docking you can get more work done in less time and avoid the nuisance of plugging and unplugging your laptops while you're using them both at your workstation.When you're in a hurry, switching control to either computer is effortless using the switch button that's conveniently located on the side of the dock.You can create a dual-monitor workstation that connects with two laptops if you have DisplayPort and HDMI displays, making it easy to display applications or browsers from either laptop. Alternatively the dock supports a single 4K DP monitor, for 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160p - 30Hz) cinema-quality resolution and vivid picture quality.In addition to connecting two laptops, this full-featured KVM dock lets you connect up to nine peripherals, and provides all the ports you need. And, with five USB 3.0 ports you can connect more USB devices than most docking stations allow. Plus, every port can be easily shared between each connected laptop.It's easy to charge your mobile device quickly using the always-on fast-charge port. With several USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and a headset jack, you can connect multiple peripherals and control them from either laptop.Unlike some docks, this easy-to-use docking station offers seamless, error-free driver installation which makes it easy to create a dynamic and high-performance workstation.For an uninterrupted workflow and streamlined convenience this dock integrates file sharing capabilities. Laptop-to-laptop file sharing is faster, more secure, and easier to use than cloud or external storage solutions, plus, you can skip the aggravation of configuring your network to support file sharing.
|computer compatibility||Windows; Mac|
|Device Supported||Notebook/Tablet PC|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|ports||1 audio line in; 1 DisplayPort; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 7 USB 3.0|
|Total Number of USB Ports||7|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.10 oz|
|What's Included||Docking Station for Two Laptops with File and Peripheral Sharing - USB 3.0; 2 x USB 3.0 Host Cables; 1 x Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU); 1 x Instruction Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Connect two laptops to just one dock, and share dual monitors, keyboard, mouse, peripherals, and files between both laptops
- UNIVERSAL DOCKING STATION: The USB3DDOCKFT laptop docking station is compatible with all PC laptops (Windows 7 and up) and MacBook laptops (macOS 10.8 and later) equipped with USB-A ports. Power Consumption : 32.5 Watts
- CONNECT DUAL MONITORS: Hook up two displays to this dual monitor docking station using the DisplayPort and HDMI ports. Content in 4K Ultra HD can be displayed on one DisplayPort monitor.
- CONNECT TWO LAPTOPS: This USB docking station works like a KVM switch, allowing users to hook up two laptops to share all the connected peripherals, including both monitors. Files can be easily shared or transferred between laptops.
- MORE PORTS: Connect multiple peripherals to this USB dock with five USB-A ports including one always on Fast Charge port for charging tablets and smartphones, HDMI and DisplayPort ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and a headset jack.
- FASTER CONNECTIONS: Leave all your peripherals hooked up to the docking station and quickly connect two laptops with the included USB 3.0 cables. Built-in file transfer software uses USB 3.0 technology for fast transfers of data.
Shared docking revolutionizes the way you workThis cutting-edge docking station is designed for users with multiple laptops or Windows based tablets. Because both devices share the same dock, you will get more work done in less time and avoid the nuisance of plugging and unplugging your laptops while you’re using them both at your workstation.
Plenty of ports gives you everything you needIn addition to connecting two laptops, this full-featured KVM dock lets you connect up to nine peripherals, and provides all the ports you need. And, with five USB 3.0 ports you can connect more USB devices than most docking stations allow. Plus, every port can be easily shared between each connected laptop.
Direct file sharing between laptops makes life easierFor an uninterrupted workflow and streamlined convenience this dock integrates file sharing capabilities. Laptop-to-laptop file sharing is faster, more secure, and easier to use than cloud or external storage solutions, plus, you can skip the aggravation of configuring your network to support file sharing.
- Save money, time, and space by using just one workstation for two computers — just like a KVM switch, but with less cable clutter
- Deploy in classrooms, computer labs, boardrooms, and other areas where one workstation is used by multiple users or multiple laptops
- Expand the connectivity of your laptop — compatible with Ultrabook, MacBook, Microsoft® Surface™ Pro 3, Lenovo® Yoga, and other Windows based tablets
- Ideal for users with multiple devices such as software and hardware developers, programmers, IT administrators