This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Avery® Multipurpose Permanent Thermal Labels, AVE4153, 4" x 2 1/8", Roll Of 140, White Item # 922550
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create mailing, shipping or filing labels
- Compatible with select models of Seiko Instruments Smart Label printers and CoStar LabelWriter printers. For Seiko SLP 220, SLP Pro and CoStar Plus, XL Plus and XL Turbo printers.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stick and stay.
- Use to create mailing, shipping or filing labels, or create name badges.
|machine compatibility||label printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||140|
|size||4" x 2 1/8"|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
These durable thermal Shipping Labels are scratch resistant, smudge-free, water resistant and resist dirt, dust and grease. Specially designed for use with select models of the Seiko Smart Label Printer®, Dymo LabelWriter® and Zebra® printers, these labels use direct thermal printing for a polished, professional look. The labels come packaged in rolls, making it easy for you to print one label or one hundred, and their permanent adhesive helps them stick and stay put. Great for UPS® and FedEx® packages, bar-coding boxes and cartons or labeling products.
- Compatible with Dymo® LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo; 4XL; 450 Duo; 450 Turbo; 450; Seiko® Smart Label Printer 440; 450; 650; and Zebra GX420D printers
- Great for shipping, bar-coding cases, carton marking and more
- Smudge-free and resists scratches, water, dirt, dust and grease
- Permanent adhesive sticks and stays put
Avery Thermal LabelsEliminate the need for expensive ink and toners with Avery Thermal Labels. Compatible with select Dymo, Seiko and Zebra printers, our thermal labels require no ink. Print one label at a time or 100. These labels are smudge-free, scratch- and water-resistant and they repel dirt, dust and grease. Their bright, white material provides reliable contrast and barcode readability, while their permanent adhesive means the labels stick and stay put. Label rolls come in a secure bag to protect the light-sensitive thermal coating and include a use-by date to guarantee quality.