This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC Back-UPS BE850M2 Battery Backup, 9 Outlet, 850VA/450W Item # 960897
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protect your critical equipment and devices
- Powers and maintains essential electronic devices during extended power outages.
- 5' cord allows you to place the UPS on a desk or stand.
- 9 NEMA 5-15 outlets. Includes 6 outlets with battery backup and 3 surge-protection-only outlets.
- 2 USB ports for reliable charging of portable devices.
- Helps protect from power surges while simultaneously keeping connected devices powered during outages.
- Light, compact design for simple transport and placement. Features keyhole sockets for quick mounting.
- 15 amp, 850-volt and 450-watt capacity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $75,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|average charging time||8 hours|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$75,000|
|cord length||5 feet|
|dimensions||5.47"H x 4.13"W x 12.87"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz ± 1Hz|
|Input Connectors||Power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|joule rating||354 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||850 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||450 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||9|
|number of outlets with battery backup||6|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||9 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.04 lb|
|What's Included||Back-UPS BE850M2, 850VA, 2 USB charging ports, 120V; USB Cable; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
APC by Schneider Electric APC Back-UPS BE850M2
The APC Back-UPS BE850M2 (replaces the previous BE750G) provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Designed specifically to enhance the features that matter most to you, including more runtime, more battery backup outlets, and two USB ports for charging convenience, the BE850M2 is also smaller and lighter than previous models.
Additionally, the BE850M2 UPS offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached devices. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BE850M2 will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
This BE850M2 includes PowerChute Personal Edition software which provides UPS management options, safe system shutdown, and energy monitoring to enable cost savings and prevent potential data corruption.
The BE850M2 also offers nine surge protected outlets, six of which provide UPS battery backup, and a 450-watt/850 VA output power capacity.
At a Glance:
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Up to 6 hours runtime
- 9 total outlets – 6 battery backup, and 3 surge only outlets
- 2 USB charging ports
- Smaller and lighter than previous models
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR certified
- APC Back-UPS BE850M2
- 5-foot line cord with NEMA 5-15 right-angle plug end
- PowerChute Personal Edition software available for download at APC website
- USB cable
- User manual
Stay Connected for Hours During Storms and BlackoutsThe BE850M2 is designed to maximize runtime for devices such as multiple PCs and television equipment that consume high amounts of power. After these devices are safely shut down, the BE850M2 continues to run low power loads (such as home networking equipment) for hours during extended outages.
Trusted Power Protection and ConvenienceThe BE850M2 features a total of nine power outlets, all of which shield your devices against dangerous surges and spikes in voltage. Six of these are UPS battery backup outlets that provide instant power to connected devices when there is an outage. For added convenience, the BE850M2 provides two USB charging ports, allowing you to conveniently charge your mobile devices during power emergencies. This UPS also offers 3 transformer block spaced outlets so you can connect bulky transformers without covering other outlets.
Graceful Shutdown and Power Management SoftwareAPC PowerChute Personal Edition power and energy management software prevents data corruption by automatically saving files and shutting down your system in an extended power outage or low-battery condition. PowerChute monitors and displays energy usage and reduces costs via customized energy management planning. Simply connect the USB cable that’s included with your UPS to your computer to easily download and use the software.
Prevent Data Corruption with PowerChute SoftwareAPC PowerChute Personal Edition power and energy management software is included. PowerChute prevents data corruption by automatically saving files and shutting down your system in an extended power outage or low-battery condition. PowerChute monitors and displays energy usage and reduces costs via customized energy management planning. Connect the USB cable that's included with your UPS backup unit to your computer to easily download and use the software.
The Back-UPS BE850M2 is ENERGY STAR certified for its efficient operation and ability to help realize lower energy costs.
The Back-UPS BE850M2 is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime connected equipment protection policy of up to $75,000. APC will repair or replace attached devices that sustain surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered Back-UPS uninterruptible power supply unit.