This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lathem Time 7500E Calculating Time Recorder, Charcoal Gray Item # 104958
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stop adding up time cards by hand!
- Automatically calculates worked time for payroll and job costing. A real time saver, it calculates worked time between punches and accumulated totals on the card for up to 50 active employees or jobs.
- It works with all pay periods or can be set to JOB mode for accurate costing information. Calculates actual or rounded time and supports an automatic break deduction from daily totals.
- Easy to use, it auto-feeds and auto-ejects time cards, automatically aligns printing and auto-senses front and back of card to eliminate operator mistakes. It also reduces time required to punch in and out.
- Optional rechargeable battery keeps unit fully operational for up to 24 hours in case of a power failure. Mounts easily to a wall or tabletop.
- Features settings to print time in AM/PM, 24 hour or 1/100th of an hour. Unit automatically changes for short months, leap year and daylight savings.
- Internal lithium battery maintains the time, card total, and program settings for up to 5 years without power.
|automatic card alignment||yes|
|automatic date/time adjustments||yes|
|dimensions||8"H x 6.25"W x 5"D|
|duty cycle||medium duty|
|memory backup length||5 years|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of employees||100|
|number of print formats||4|
|reporting period||daily and pay period|
|time clock application||payroll/job costing|
|time clock printer type||dot matrix|
|time clock type||electronic|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
7500E Calculating Time Clock
Calculates precise totals automatically for employee work hours and jobsWith large clear display, the 7500E electronic time clock provides precise and exact time information using a signal from the WWVB atomic clock in Fort Collins, Colorado. An atomic time clock that automatically calculates worked time between punches and accumulates totals on the card for up to 100 active employees or jobs.
Electronic time clock that auto calculates and more!The 7500E lets you set pay periods or set job modes for accurate costing information. You can choose to automatically calculate actual or rounded time, and set the time clock to support automatic break deductions from daily totals. The internal lithium battery maintains the time, card totals, and program settings for up to 3 years without power. Optional rechargeable battery keeps unit fully operational for up to 24 hours in case of a power failure.
Fully automatic atomic employee time clockAutomatic print-alignment and auto-sensing of front and back of card eliminates operator mistakes. Auto-feed and auto-eject of time cards reduces employee time required to punch in & out. Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment makes this atomic time clock virtually maintenance free.
Lathem Time Clock Comparison
Singular Focus & CommitmentWhen you purchase a Lathem time clock system you are choosing a product that is designed with ingenuity and expertise grown from over 98 years of experience building time clock solutions. Since 1919, Lathem's singular focus has been to manufacture innovative, durable and affordable employee time and attendance systems.
Industry InnovationLathem products feature innovative new technology including thermal print systems, Tru-Align time card alignment, smart touch screen time clocks, and FaceIN face recognition biometric time clock systems. Lathem’s traditional time clocks and new automated PayClock time and attendance systems are used by more than a million companies worldwide.
Satisfaction AssuranceLathem stands behind every product it sells with 6-Point Purchase Assurance Program. Lathem's core mission is to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and build one-on-one relationships with it's customers. This is one of the many reasons why customers continue to select Lathem products and solution upgrades as their business grows and new product technologies become available.
Family ValuesCelebrating it's 98th anniversary, Lathem remains a family-owned and operated business through four generations in the USA. Bill Lathem currently serves as the company's President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Lathem leads Lathem’s management team whose members have a combined experience of over 100 years in the employee time clock and workforce time and attendance industry. Lathem employees average an astounding 18 years of service. Many have tenures of more than 30 years. This commitment is evidenced in every package that leaves our facility. Pride of craftsmanship and attention to detail are at the core of Lathem's culture.