This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-LINK TL-SF1005D 5-port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch Item # 138079
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TL-SF1005D 5-port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch provides 5 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. The Switch is Plug-and-Play and each port can be used as general ports or Uplink ports and can be simply plugged into a server, a hub or a switch, using straight cable or crossover cable.The TP-LINK TL-SF1005D 5-port 10/100M Fast Ethernet Switch provides you with a low-cost, easy-to-use, high-performance, seamless and standard upgrade to improve your old network to a 100Mbps network. It will boost your network performance up to full duplex data transfer. Its wire-speed switching that forwards packets can be as fast as the speed that your network delivers those packets to them.
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||5 x Fast Ethernet Network|
|ports||5 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||No|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP; Mac OS X; NetWare; Unix; Linux|
|Total Number of Network Ports||5|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch; 1 x Power Adapter; User Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Plug and PlayThe auto features of this Fast Ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network.
High Performance and ReliabilityThe non-blocking switching architecture adopted in the 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch improves network response times and significantly speeds up the traffic between subnets by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput.
Go Green with Your EthernetHave the choice to go green when expanding your wired network. The TL-SF1005D switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power.
- Plug and Play - Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- Ethernet Splitter - Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 5 Port Fast Ethernet - 5 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- Cost Effective - Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design. Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Reliable - IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Up to 68% Power Saving - Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- Auto-negotiation - Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- Unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE
- 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
TL-SF1005D DatasheetPDF, 3.53MB, 4 pages
- 2-Year Warranty