This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® WorkForce Color Duplex Document Scanner, ES-400 Item # 153093
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Scan documents in a snap with this color scanner. Designed to hold up to 50 pages at once, this scanner offers reliable Single-Step technology that captures both sides of each page in a single pass.
- Up to 300 dpi optical resolution for crisp text and images. Up to 600 dpi hardware and up to 1200 dpi interpolated resolutions.
- 30-bit input and 24-bit output color/grayscale depth.
- Scans up to a maximum size of 8.5" x 240" and a minimum of 2" x 2" to accommodate documents large and small.
- Scans up to 35 ppm for quick project management. Single-Step technology captures both sides in just one pass to cut down on processing time, and Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection guards against missed pages.
- Epson® Image Processing technology offers a variety of intelligent color and image adjustments. Includes auto crop, blank page and background removal to help ensure documents come out just how you like.
- Double feed detect skip, slow scan mode, scan and stop buttons enable easy control.
- Send documents to the Cloud for easy access. Intuitively scans to Dropbox, SharePoint, Google™ Drive, Evernote and more.
- USB 3.0 interface offers a high-speed connection. USB cable, AC adapter and power cable included.
- Create documents that can be edited in Microsoft® Word® or Excel®. Includes OCR software and the TWAIN driver is compatible with a variety of other document management software.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|maximum resolution||300 dpi|
|Feeder Capacity||50 sheets|
|grayscale depth||30 bits|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Color)||35 impressions/min|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Monochrome)||35 impressions/min|
|dimensions||6 9/10 in. X 6 3/5 in. X 11 3/5 in.|
|manufacturer||EPSON AMERICA INC.|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Powerful Document Scanner for Quick and Easy OrganizationGet organized fast with the WorkForce ES-400 duplex document scanner. Perfect for the home or office, this reliable, easy-to-use performer boasts speeds up to 35 ppm/70 ipm1 with Single-Step Technology, which captures both sides in one pass. Its 50-page Auto Document Feeder allows you to breeze through stacks of documents — from business cards to receipts, extra-long pages, and more. Scanning to cloud storage accounts2 like Dropbox™ and Google Drive™, or to searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel® files, is simple. For added value, this compact scanner includes Epson® ScanSmart Software2, plus a TWAIN driver for compatibility with virtually all document management software.
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm1; Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Easily scan stacks of paper — robust 50-page Auto Document Feeder; scan business/ID cards, receipts and more
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software2; preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time
- Compatible with most software — the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software
- Built-in Nuance® Optical Character Recognition (OCR) — create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services2 such as Dropbox, Evernote®, Google Drive
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection prevents missing pages; also features Dynamic Skew Correction
- Optional Network Interface Unit available3 — share the scanner across your network (unit sold separately)
What the Press is Saying:
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Duplex Document Scanner Product SpecificationsPDF, 796K, 2 pages