This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips, 2.5 Oz Item # 155396
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Sour Cream & Onion flavored chips for snacking on the go
- Enjoy the tasty Sour Cream & Onion flavor.
- Resealable container keeps chips fresh.
- Its portable size makes it a great snack for travel.
|weight per unit||2.5 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Creamy and cool sour creamSo creamy and cool, the zesty zing will refresh your appetite and your outlook
You Don't Just Eat 'Em™Stack 'em. Stockpile 'em. Duck-lip 'em. No matter what you do with Pringles, You Don’t Just Eat ’Em™.
More ways to get your zest onPringles Sour Cream & Onion potato crisps come in full-size cans, portable Grab & Go stacks, and lunch-size Snack Stacks®.
A ton of flavors to savorPringles potato crisps come in 13 different flavors, including Original, Sour Cream & Onion, and Cheddar Cheese. So what are you waiting for? Get snacking.
Who is Mr. Pringles?Mr. Pringles' full name is Julius Pringles, but friends call him Mr. P. He is well-known for his large mustache, parted bangs, and bright red bowtie. But where did he come from and why is he selling us uniformly shaped crisps in a can?
The original Mr. P was designed by Arch Drummond from New York’s Walter Dorwin Teague Associates, conceived as an old-fashioned bakery shop owner to help counteract the canned image presented by the package.
Chocolate Dipped Pringles
A light coating of chocolate turns Pringles Original potato crisps into festive fare.Servings: 10
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 1 hours 10 min
6 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
40 Pringles Original
Semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate
1. In small microwave-safe bowl microwave 6 ounces chocolate and vegetable oil, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip Pringles Original potato crisps halfway into chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Scatter salt over top (if desired). Let stand until set.
3. Melt additional chocolate. Drizzle over crisps (if desired). Let stand until set.
*Note: To substitute milk chocolate or white chocolate for the semi-sweet, place 6 ounces chopped milk or white chocolate (or 1 cup morsels) and vegetable oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Medium-Hight (70% power) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.
- 1 This data was verified using global Euromonitor data for 2015.