This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
JAM Paper® Parchment Booklet Invitation Envelopes, A10, 6" x 9 1/2", 30% Recycled, Green, Pack Of 25 Item # 199411
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add some eco-conscious elegance to your everyday mail
- Designed for wedding invitations, thank you cards, holiday cards and more. Complete with matching 24-lb paper or 65-lb card stock (not included).
- Made of 24-lb parchment paper. Paper finish features a pattern resembling marble surfaces and is smooth to the touch.
- Acid-free paper resists yellowing and fading.
- Gummed closure creates a secure seal to help keep contents safe.
- Greener choice — contains 30% postconsumer recycled content.
|brand name||JAM Paper|
|envelope closure||Moisture Seal|
|envelope features||acid free|
|envelope size||6" x 9 1/2"|
|envelope size class||A10|
|envelope use||invitationsgreeting card|
|paper weight||24 lb|
|postconsumer recycled content||30%|
|print technology||Moisture Seal|
|total recycled content||30%|
|Show More ▾|
JAM Paper® Parchment Booklet Invitation Envelopes, A10, 6 x 9 1/2, 30% Recycled, Green, Pack Of 25 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KatieG from Nice Quality Nice quality envelope to send half-fold sheets. Color is very pleasing with a parchment-look finish.
Date published: 2019-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynnsy from Great customer service for a wonderful product! I ordered originally from Amazon, but it never confirmed a delivery and I had a special mailing that was due to be mailed but no envelopes! I wrote the company and shared my problem. I then placed my order directly because their name was on the product on line. They were really responsive and understanding. I received the gorgeous pale green, recycled larger envelope in two days as promised! The product, the price, the service!!!Great! Now I have my own envelope company! Thanks, Jamm.
Date published: 2018-04-19