This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Battery backup outlets let you save your work and power down in the event of a power outage.
- Includes additional outlets that provide surge protection only.
- Telephone-line protection safeguards against surges entering via your Internet connection.
- Space-saving unit can be placed on the floor, under a monitor or on a shelf.
- Includes energy-saving technology. Can save you up to $50 per year in energy costs.
- LCD shows status at a glance.
|average charging time||16 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||13 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||TUV; UL 1449|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||9"H x 19.1"W x 15"D|
|Eco-conscious||helps save energy|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Input Connectors||Power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|joule rating||420 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||865 W|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||16 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||10|
|number of outlets with battery backup||5|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||10 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||23.81 lb|
|What's Included||Power Saving Back-UPS XS 1500; USB Cable; User Manual|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
APC Back-UPS® BX1500G Videos
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Automatic voltage regulations maintains healthy voltage conditions without using battery power
- 10 total outlets – 5 battery backup, 5 surge protection only
- LCD status display for simple UPS management
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Lifetime $150,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR® certified
Extended Battery Backup for Critical EquipmentThe BX1500G UPS provides extended power backup so you can continue to work on a PC, access the network, and game online when a power outage occurs. The BX1500G gives you time to save your work and safely shut down electronics or even work right through an outage.
Automatic Voltage Regulation for Consistent Protection and Power Backup
The BX1500G UPS protects connected devices from dangerous surges or spikes in voltage. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology consistently maintains safe voltage conditions without draining the battery, saving backup runtime for power outages. Customizable voltage transfer points and sensitivity profiles let you customize settings to maximize equipment protection and the unit's battery life. The BX1500G UPS also provides data line surge and spike protection for telephone, Ethernet, and coaxial cable connections.
Prevent Data Corruption with PowerChute SoftwareAPC PowerChute Personal Edition power and energy management software is included. PowerChute prevents data corruption by automatically saving files and shutting down your system in an extended power outage or low-battery condition. PowerChute monitors and displays energy usage and reduces costs via customized energy management planning. Connect the USB cable that's included with your UPS backup unit to your computer to easily use the software.
Check Status Easily with LCD DisplayAn LCD display on the front of the unit lets you easily monitor your power status and manage the BX1500G UPS. Check your power status, input/output voltage, current load, battery charge, remaining runtime, and more.
ENERGY STAR Certified for Energy Efficiency
The BX1500G UPS is ENERGY STAR® certified for its efficient operation and ability to help realize lower energy costs.
Warranty and Equipment Protection Policy
This UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace attached equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered Back-UPS uninterruptible power supply unit.
APC Back-UPS BX1500G with 6-foot power cord, PowerChute Personal Edition software CD, USB cable, coaxial cable, and user manual.
- Output Power Capacity: 865 Watts / 1500 VA
- Max Configurable Power: 865 Watts / 1500 VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform Type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup), (4) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 6 feet
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 16 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control Panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 354 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet protection, Cable modem / Video protection
- Maximum Height: 301.00 mm
- Maximum Width: 112.00 mm
- Maximum Depth: 382.00 mm
- Net Weight: 10.80 KG
- Shipping Weight: 13.35 kg
- Shipping Height: 387.00 mm
- Shipping Width: 238.00 mm
- Shipping Depth: 488.00 mm
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC Part 15 Class B, NOM, TUV, UL 1778
Sustainable Offer Status
- oHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability