This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Hershey's® Chocolate Mix Assortment, 38.5-Oz Bag Item # 240962
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Whether you're hosting a party or just looking for something for the office break room, sweeten the deal with an assortment of chocolaty favorites. This bag of mini treats includes chocolate and peanut butter candy most everyone can enjoy.
- Mix contains milk chocolate Kisses, Reese's peanut butter cups miniatures and Hershey's miniature chocolates.
- Ideal for parties, events, the office and more.
- Individually wrapped for easy serving.
|weight per unit||38.5 oz|
|Product Line||Chocolate Mix Assortment|
|contents per unit||38.5 oz|
|Packaging Post Consumer Recycle Content Percentage||0 %|
|Packaging Total Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0 %|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Hershey’s Chocolate Makes the MomentThis assortment of classic candy is perfect for candy dishes, baking, and simply savoring by the handful. Stock up on this classic assortment and keep it close for when you need to sweeten the moment.
Life Is Sweeter with Hershey’s Chocolates
- Enjoy this assortment of candy as a delicious way to sweeten your day at home or work!
- Discover and delight in all the desserts and treats you can make or bake with this assortment, like cookies and more!
- Guests will be grateful for such a sweet selection of chocolates in your home or office candy dish.
Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe
48 Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates
1/2 cup shortening
3/4 cup Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon saltAdditional granulated sugar
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.Makes about 48 cookies.