This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Mold young minds to become great thinkers. Teach your middle schoolers to look beyond the books into the real world. With fun activities and a STEM-oriented approach, you can bring lessons in alternative energy to life.
- Designed to interest students in specific career fields. Uses STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) to investigate issues in alternative energy.
- Features science inquiry and activities, and offers real-world problems to solve. Topics include energy issues, oil spill cleanup, air power, solar power, biomass fuels and hydrogen fuels.
- Supports National Science Education standards and aligns with state, national and Canadian provincial standards.
- Aligns with Common Core state standards.
- For students in sixth through eighth grade.
|recommended grade level||6th Grade; 7th Grade; 8th Grade|
|Recommended Age Group||Child|
|publisher||Mark Twain Media|
|number of pages||128|
|Product Line||STEM Investigate Issues in Alternate Energy1837075|
|Product Type||Text Book|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability