This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Philips Brilliance B-line 241B7QPJKEB - LED monitor - 24" (23.8" viewable) - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) @ 60 Hz - IPS - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 5 ms - HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort - speakers - textured black with black stand Item # 3006870
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- SmartErgoBase. The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The base's people-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments position the monitor for maximum comfort that can ease the physical strains of a long workday; cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
- SmartImage. SmartImage is an exclusive Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button.
- IPS technology. IPS display uses an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90 degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, IPS display gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
- Flicker-free technology. Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free technology applies an ultimate solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
- Pop-up webcam. Webcams are great for connecting with others and collaborating on that important project. Sometimes though, you don't want a webcam shining on your desk. The ingenious popup webcam design pops up when it's time for meetings and nicely tucks away when not using it.
- UltraNarrow border. The advamced Philips display features ultra-narrow borders which allow for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size. Especially suited for multi-display or tiling setup like gaming, graphic design and professional applications, the ultra-narrow border display gives you the feeling of using one large display.
- LowBlue mode. Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
|color||Textured black with black stand|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||24 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Input Connection Type||HDMI; DisplayPort|
|Maximum Power Consumption||24 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Pivot; Tilt; Height|
|Show More ▾|