This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Targus USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Dual Video Docking Station Item # 312284
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Design and Style: Desk space saving wedge shape horizontal design
- Port: 1x stereo speaker and 1x microphone port
- Technical: Enterprise Technical Support and <a href="http://targusblog.com/" target="_blank">http://targusblog.com/</a>
- Security: Lock port security
- Includes: Laptop power and charging port, cable, and power tips H, L, O, P, R, W, X9, Z included
- Convenience: On/Off switch and power ON indicator LED
- Design and Style: In-Box converters for DVI-I to VGA and HDMI to DVI-D supporting DVI, VGA, and HDMI monitors
- Other: 1x wire speed GbE port (when used with USB 3.0)
- Includes: Free Wi-Fi AutoSwitch Utility
- USB: 4x USB 2.0 High Speed ports - high power charging
|dimensions||3-1/10 in. X 6-11/16 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Laptop Docking Station|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|Product Name||USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Dual Video Docking Station With Power|
Targus Universal USB 3.0 Dual Video Docking Station with Power (ACP71USZ)
- Dock to multiple peripherals and monitors with one simple cable connection
- Supports up to 2 additional monitors with up to 2048 x 1152K resolution
- Integrated 90W power supply / includes power adapters for most PC’s
- Wedge design saves space and elevates laptop for better cooling
- Gigabit Ethernet port for secure, wire speed Internet
From connecting your laptop to the dock, to the experience thereafter, things happen fast. USB 3.0 is called “SuperSpeed” for a reason; it’s capable of transferring data at a rate of 5 Gbit/s (10x faster than USB 2.0*), and with access to wired Gigabit Ethernet, you instantly make a secure, wire speed connection that leaves WiFi in the dust. There is also a USB 3.0 rapid charge port.
* USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. However, your laptop/device must also have a USB 3.0 port to achieve these transfer speeds.
Super Smart / You’ll Barely Know It’s There
The footprint of the dock is relatively small and is completely out of the way when in use. The dock’s width is slightly smaller than the average laptop, and the front to back wedge shape is about half the length of a laptop. The design is meant for the laptop to sit on, covering the dock and allowing air to circulate under and cool the computer. On either side of the dock are easy access USB 3.0 ports (one rapid charge), with additional audio in and audio out ports on one side.
Super Functional / Zero to Fully Functional in Seconds
When productivity is the priority, the Tagus USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Universal Docking Station creates a productive environment. With the ability to support 2 monitors with better than HD quality, and an array of other support devices, the Universal SuperSpeed Docking Station empowers users to be hyper-functional. Just imagine the ease of building a PowerPoint with a screen (or two) to hold assets and a screen to build the presentation. Not to mention using a full-sized mouse and keyboard to search for, capture, and drag and drop assets.
Super Power / Power Directly from the Dock, No Power Brick Needed
The Targus USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Universal Docking Station comes with eight power tip adapters that allow most laptops to power directly from the dock. If an adapter for your device is not included, just call 1-800-283-6325 and we’ll ship you one free of charge. Additionally the dock is equipped with 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 3audio in/out ports, 1 HDMI port, 2 DVI-I ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port and a lock slot.
Super Accommodating / A Truly Universal Dock
Dock a PC, a Mac, or a tablet. When we say “universal” we mean it, if your device has a USB 3.0 port (or USB 2.0*), you’re good-to-go. That USB port is on the receiving end of that one cable connection, instantly linking you to ultimate productivity. All the necessary drivers and software are available to download from targus.com. The ACP70 Docking Station is plug-n’-play in the Windows operating system with drivers from Windows Update.
*USB 2.0 will not achieve the same data transfer speeds as USB 3.0