This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Linksys® Smart AC3200 RP-SMA Wireless Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router, EA9200 Item # 317776
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Delivers ultra-fast WiFi speeds to accommodate gaming, streaming, downloading and more wireless activities in your home
- Tri-Band Technology: A second high-speed 5GHz band complements the existing 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, delivering combined speeds of up to 3.2Gbps.
- Smart Connect: Optimizes the performance of wireless devices in your home by balancing usage across the two 5GHz bands in real time.
- 6-antenna design provides blazing-fast WiFi speeds. 3 external antennas (adjustable/removable) work in concert with 3 fixed internal antennas to deliver 6 intense data streams and maximum coverage to all active devices.
- The dual-core, 1GHz CPU and 3 integrated processors provide a combined processing power of 2.96GHz. Supercharged CPU allows for high-bandwidth activities, such as gaming, HD video streaming, heavy file transfers, downloads and much more. High-speed Wi-Fi is delivered to a greater number of devices without diminishing individual speed or performance.
- Smart WiFi Software: Monitor and control a home network from anywhere and at any time. Smart Wi-Fi allows users to prioritize devices or websites, gain parental control over content, monitor network activity, turn Wi-Fi access on or off, and create password-protected guest networks.
- Advanced Connectivity: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, as well as USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, provide smooth media streaming and fast data transfer of photos, video, and data files on connected devices across your network.
- Beamforming Technology: Improves signal reception by concentrating Wi-Fi directly to connected devices for optimal performance.
- Easy Setup: Simple installation — requires no CD.
- The EA9200 provides wireless, tri-band speeds of up to N600Mbps (2.4GHz) + AC1300Mbps (5GHz) + Mbps (5GHz)* for device-heavy homes.
- Ports: 1 Internet, 4 Gigabit Ethernet, 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 power.
- Minimum system requirements: PC: Wi-Fi enabled Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8; Mac®: Wi-Fi enabled Mac OS® X Snow Leopard v10.6.1 or later, Lion v10.7, Mountain Lion v10.8, or Mavericks v10.9.
- Measurements without antennas: 8.15"H x 9.70"W x 3.14"D, 1.57 lb. Measurements with antennas: 9.18"H x 12.59"W x 9.81"D.
- Additional Specifications: *The standard transmission rates — 1300Mbps or 450Mbps (for 5GHz), 600Mbps (for 2.4GHz), 54Mbps, and 11Mbps — are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used and external factors.
|dimensions||8.15"H x 9.70"W x 3.14"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||3200|
|number of users per network||6|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 Internet; 4 Gigabit Ethernet|
|security/encryption||WPA; WPA2; 128-bit WEP|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Linksys AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi RouterDesigned for homes with lots of wireless devices, the Linksys AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router has a powerful 1 GHz dual-core CPU and bandwidth prioritization technology to simultaneously deliver the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds to all your connected devices—up to 3.2 Gbps*. Smart Connect optimizes the performance of your wireless devices by balancing them across the two 5 GHz bands. Six active antennas help eliminate dead spots while beamforming technology focuses the Wi-Fi signal for faster downloads and better performance of your devices. And with Gigabit Ethernet and USB ports (including USB 3.0), the AC3200 ensures all your storage devices and peripherals are connected with blazing-fast transfer speeds.
At a Glance:
- Tri-band technology - three Wi-Fi bands that deliver the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds to more devices*
- 1 GHz dual-core CPU can handle more devices simultaneously, without decreasing performance
- Smart Connect optimizes the performance of your wireless devices
- Beamforming technology focuses the Wi-Fi signal for stronger connections
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB ports connect storage devices and other peripherals
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi software lets you access and control your network from anywhere
Tri-Band Wi-Fi with Smart Connect TechnologyThe Linksys AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router is designed for device-heavy homes with simultaneous wireless activities. Tri-band technology adds an additional high-speed 5 GHz band for combined speeds of up to 3.2 Gbps - up to double the AC performance of dual-band routers*. Innovative Smart Connect technology optimizes the performance of your wireless devices by balancing them across the two 5GHz Wi-Fi bands.
1 GHz Dual-Core CPU for More Simultaneously Connected DevicesThe AC3200 wireless router is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core CPU and three integrated co-processors for a total of 2.96GHz of penta-core processing power. This means it can handle multiple high-speed data processing, delivering the connection to all your devices without compromising individual speed or performance*.
Six Active Antennas to Cover Your Whole HomeSix active antennas (three fixed internal and three adjustable external) deliver a strong, reliable Wi-Fi signal throughout the far reaches of your home, even in multistory houses. Six amplified antennas provide multiple streams of data for top speed and maximum coverage on all your wireless devices.
Gigabit Ethernet and USB Ports for Connected Storage and MoreThe Linksys AC3200 Wi-Fi router is complete with four Gigabit Ethernet ports for blazing-fast connection speeds between wired devices, too. Gigabit Ethernet is 10 times faster than standard Ethernet, making it ideal for fast file transfers to and from connected storage devices. Two USB ports--including one ultra-fast USB 3.0 port--let you connect and share an array of computing peripherals.
Advanced Security Features Help Keep Your Data SafeThe AC3200 employs WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall technology to provide the highest level of security for your networked devices. With advanced security in place, you can go about all your online activities with confidence.
Beamforming Creates Stronger, Faster ConnectionsWith Wireless-AC technology, the AC3200 Wi-Fi router leverages Beamforming, an innovative technology that enables the router to strengthen the wireless signal to specific devices, rather than simply sending out Wi-Fi in a general direction. This results in faster network speeds, better wireless range, reduced interference from other devices, and stronger Wi-Fi connections.
Package ContentsLinksys AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router, EA9200, quick start guide, Ethernet cable, power adapter, and three detachable antennas.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice. An active, customer-purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for connection of this router and other connected computers and devices to the Internet. Some devices may require additional wireless adapters or an Ethernet cable to connect to this router. Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual performance may vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range, and coverage. Performance depends upon many factors, conditions, and variables, including products used, interference, and other adverse conditions. 802.11ac 3200 Mbps is up to 2x faster physical data rate when compared to 802.11ac 1600 Mbps Wi-Fi routers. An 802.11ac adapter may be needed to achieve 11ac data rates. In order to achieve the best performance, router must be used with a compatible AC1300 wireless device.
†The standard transmission rates--3.2 Gbps or 3200 Mbps are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used and external factors.
May require a software/firmware update available for download at linksys.com/support.
About Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, AnywhereWith the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
How to Set Up Smart Wi-Fi
Set up your home Wi-Fi using a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App.
Use Your Mobile Device to Manage Your Home Wi-Fi.