This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Compact Black USB 2.0 to 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter Item # 338352
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add a 10/100Mbps Ethernet port to a USB enabled computer system. This compact USB 2.0 to 10/100 Mbps Ethernet USB Network Adapter offers convenient Ethernet connectivity - simply connect the network adapter to an available USB 2.0 port on your laptop computer, then connect the adapter to the Ethernet network.Providing full/half duplex operation on both 10Mbps or 100Mbps Ethernet connections, this USB 2.0 Ethernet adapter supports data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps, providing a fully integrated, cost-effective and reliable solution to notebook users requiring Ethernet connectivity.
|dimensions||9/10" x 2 7/10" x 1"|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|System Requirements||Operating System(s): Windows 2000; Windows XP(32/64-bit); Windows Server 2003(32/64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista(32/64-bit); Windows 7(32/64-bit); Windows 8 (32/64-bit); Windows 10; Mac OS 10.4; Mac OS 10.5; Mac OS 10.6; Mac OS 10.7; Mac OS 10.8; Linux|
|Total Number of Ports||1|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.78 oz|
|Show More ▾|
Add a 10/100Mbps Ethernet port to a USB enabled computer system
- A single 10/100 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port
- Network Link/Activity and 10/100 Mbps LED indicators
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Full and half duplex support
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Powered directly from the USB port
Small and compact form factor with no external power requirements; perfect for mobile usersThis compact USB 2.0 to 10/100 Mbps Ethernet USB Network Adapter offers convenient Ethernet connectivity - simply connect the network adapter to an available USB 2.0 port on your laptop computer, then connect the adapter to the Ethernet network.
- Replace a failed Ethernet port in a small form factor or laptop/netbook computer
- Add networking capabilities to an old system with no Ethernet port