This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Anji Mountain Bamboo Tri-Fold Plush Chair Mat, 47" x 60", 1/2" Thick, Natural Item # 341007
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Considered to be the strongest flooring grade bamboo
- The vertical bamboo slats give an elegant appearance but are also tough and durable. Coated with 7 layers of premium UV finish for long-lasting beauty.
- Low-profile, beveled edges let you roll on and off the mat with ease.
- Premium, non-slip felt backing adds cushioning and protects your floor.
- 2 wings fold inward towards the middle for easy shipping and durability. Interior hinges are completely hidden from view and won't scratch your floors.
- Ecologically friendly wood harvested from sustainable protected forests.
|brand name||Anji Mountain|
|chair mat shape||rectangular|
|floor type||cement; commercial carpet; hard floor; high pile carpet; linoleum; low pile carpet; medium pile carpet; tile; wood; wood laminate|
|Frequency Of Use||all day|
|recommended use||wood laminate|
|size||47" x 60"|
|warranty length||30-day limited|
|Show More ▾|
Anji Mountain Bamboo Tri-Fold Plush Chair Mat, 47" x 60", 1/2" Thick, Natural is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by oregonofficesupplies from Do not buy, poor design, not level Do not spend the money on this mat. Even if you don't have the issues that I did, keep in mind it's not a returnable product. I'm currently fighting with them to take the return as a special option. -The mat is tri-fold, and both of the fold lines create an uneven surface that your chair wheel will catch on. The gaps are also unsightly. If this was half the price I could understand, but for what they are charging the build quality is totally unacceptable. -The mat also has poorly matched colored bamboo, where one section is a completely different tone than the other. For the price this may be one of the worst purchases I have made of an office product. Severely overpriced for the quality. And now I may be stuck with it, ugh. Do yourself a favor and don't take the risk. The roll up mats are more flimsy, but at least the bamboo colors match and the price is reasonable.
Date published: 2018-03-08