This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
3M™ Command™ Damage-Free Picture-Hanging Strips, Large, White, Pack Of 4 Strips Item # 431547
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Hang up some pictures in your home or office with 3M Command strips. These damage-free, picture-hanging strips adhere to various surfaces and remove without leaving residue behind.
- Plastic construction offers strength.
- Sleek design adds style when hanging pictures.
- Command adhesive removes cleanly to help prevent damage to your wall.
- Weight capacity tested to support 3 lb.
- Large, white hanging strips come in a pack of 4.
- Holds up to 16 lbs.
|Product Type||Clothes Hanger|
|Product Name||Adhesive Large Picture Hanging Strips|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame