This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Runs on Windows 10.
- 13.3" LED backlit, virtually borderless InfinityEdge FHD display. Lets you enjoy your favorite movies, shows and games in stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Powered by 6th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.
- 8GB of memory is available to run games, programs and more. Memory is not expandable.
- 128GB hard drive has plenty of storage space for your documents and programs.
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520 for outstanding gaming and streaming video.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports and a USB 3.1 port for lightning-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0. USB 3.1 doubles the speeds of USB 3.0 and is backwards compatible with most USB devices.
- Built-in SD memory card reader makes file transfers quick and easy.
- Equipped with stereo speakers and MaxxAudio for clearer sound and music.
- Features a built-in, front-facing HD webcam and microphone.
- Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11n. Wired networking is also supported.
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.1 technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|-014--upsell Short||What's your need for speed? Upgrade with a faster processor.|
|2 in 1||no|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|hard drive capacity||128 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.8 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory speed||PC3 15000|
|network connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|operating system details||Windows 10|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.1 with Thunderbolt; 1 VGA; 1 Ethernet; 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|processor model||Core i5-6200U|
|processor speed||2.3 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|screen size||13.3 in.|
|video hardware||Integrated Graphics 520|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|webcam with microphone||yes|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Introducing Windows 10
Small size. Big performance
Start faster: Enjoy the speed, clarity and improved graphics with the new 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor.
Speedy start up: The XPS 13 boots and resumes in seconds thanks to a standard solid state drive.
Easy to share: See content clearly from almost any angle with an IGZO2 IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°. Enjoy the vibrant screen together with your friends.
Brighten your day: The screen is brilliant enough to watch movies in sunlight without missing the details. At 400-nit, it’s up to 100% brighter than a typical panel (200-nit) for a great view even outside. With a high color gamut of 72% and a high contrast ratio of 1000:1, more colors are represented so you can see the brightest bright and the darkest darks.
Improved usabilityPinch, zoom and click with precision: The improved touch pad delivers the exact action you intend, every time, so no more jumping or floating cursors. It delivers fluid panning, pinching and zooming, for an experience that’s touch screen-smooth and quick, and similar to the gestures you are used to on screen.
See what you’ve been missing: This standard backlit keyboard lights up your keys and your ideas. No need to squint in low-light or no-light rooms while typing. Once you experience this added feature, you won’t be able to live without it.
Touch friendly: The touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology, much like you are used to with your phone or tablet. Enjoy your apps, software and OS at your fingertips.
Premium materials for a stunning design and durability
Tough stuff: Machined aluminum construction means the XPS 13 is precision-cut from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis.
Cool under pressure: XPS products use carbon fiber that is similar to what is used for some of the world’s high performance cars and racing bikes for a stellar combination of lightweight and strength. The palm rest is strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Resists life’s “oops” moments: The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass, so it helps prevent scuffs caused by handling, cleaning or wiping2
Greenest XPS laptop ever
Power-efficient: It’s more power-efficient than ever, enough to be ENERGY STAR® 6.0 certified.
Smarter materials: Built with the environment in mind, the XPS 13 is free of concerning materials like lead, mercury and some phthalates. The greenest XPS laptop ever, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered3 . and BFR/PVC-free4
Recycle-friendly: The rapidly renewable bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable, so you won’t worry about your environmental footprint. And an impressive 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused.
- 1 Hardware dependent
- 2 Based on scratch and durability tests performed by Corning.
- 3 EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country
- 4 XPS notebooks exclude BFRs and PVC from the core product per the INEMI definition of BFR/PVC Free. External adapters, power cords, peripherals and service parts may be excluded unless otherwise specified.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability