This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
NETGEAR® ProSafe Click Switch Item # 537365
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Multi-directional power cable optimizes placement.
- Features an internal power supply to eliminate power brick.
- Turn LED lights ON/OFF for non-distracting operation in dark environments.
- Two USB ports can charge tablets or smartphones.
- Features a 1-2-3-4 mounting system for flexible deployment options and effective cable management. Organize wires, secure cables and eliminate bulky power adapters.
- Includes full set of Plus Switch software features, such as traffic prioritization, VLANs and cable testing.
- Can be mounted to a wall or pole, stored in a server closet or placed on the desktop.
|Certifications & Standards||Electromagnetic Emissions and Immunity:FCC Part 15; VCCI; EN55022 (CISPR 22); C-Tick; EN50082-1; EN55024; CCC; Safety:CE mark, commercial; CSA certified (CSA 22.2 #950); UL listed (UL 1950); cUL IEC 950EN 60950; IEEE Standards:802.3i 10BASE-T; 802.3u 100BASE-T; 802.3ab 1000BASE-T; 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet; 802.3x Full-duplex Flow Control; 802.1Q VLAN Tagging; 802.1p Class of Service|
|dimensions||1.4"H x 2.6"W x 12"D|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Under Table; Desktop|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Total Number of Network Ports||8|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||15.52 oz|
|What's Included||ProSafe Click Switch; Mounting Kit; Cable Retaining Straps; Quick Install Guide; Resource CD with PC Utility Software|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Your ports and cables where you want them
Today’s networks have increasing numbers of devices attached to them, both wired and wireless. As wired devices proliferate, it can be difficult to easily and neatly place networked ports where you want them.
NETGEAR ProSAFE Click Switches™ address this issue with an innovative and thoughtful hardware design, including the flexible 1-2-3-4 Click mounting system. The new ProSAFE GSS108E 8-Port Gigabit Click Switch comes with an industry-first, bracket mounting system for easy installation. The slim design and internal power supplies of the GSS108E enables you to organize wires, secure cables, eliminate bulky power adapters, and improve the overall appearance of wiring closets, training facilities, lab benches, conference rooms, and entertainment centers that require multiple connected devices.
- Unique 1-2-3-4 Click mounting system for flexible placement options
- Cable management with provided retaining strap
- Multi-directional power cable to optimize placement
- Internal power supply to eliminate power brick
- 2 USB ports for quick access to charging tablets or smartphones
- Turn LED lights ON/OFF for non-distracting operation in dark environments such as next to a TV
NETGEAR Plus Switch features including:
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop detection and broadcast storm controls IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- No fan for silent operation
- Reinforced plastic case for rugged durability
- Jumbo frame support
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support for maxium power savings
- LIFETIME Hardware Warranty*
- LIFETIME 24/7 Technical Support
- LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
* NPD US Market Share Report April 2015
Flexible 1-2-3-4 Click Mounting System
The innovative 1-2-3-4 mounting system gives you the flexibility to place the Click Switch in locations where other switches will not go. Whether it’s directly on a wall, strapped to a pole, under the meeting table in a conference room or in a server closet, vertical or horizontal, the Click Switch’s unique mounting system allow you to control exactly how your ports and cables are deployed.
SMB Network Application
Why the NETGEAR Click Switch is the ideal upgrade from Unmanaged Switches for SMB networks:
• Configurable with simple set-up
• Build multiple user groups
• Prioritize voice and video traffic
• Monitor and troubleshoot
- ProSAFE Click Switch (GSS108E)
- Power cord
- 1-2-3-4 Mounting Kit
- Cable retaining straps
- Quick Install Guide
- Resource CD with PC Utility software
- Dimensions: 305x65x35mm
- Weight: 0.44Kg
Warranty and Support
- Lifetime warranty
- Lifetime Tech Support via chat, 90 day tech support via phone