XBLUE® X25 VoIP Phone System With 8 X3030 IP Phones, Black Item # 570569
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The XBLUE X25 VoIP Phone System helps you save money with its do-it-yourself design — no professional installation or programming fees. Setup is easy, and live US-based support is available.
- Bundled to include everything you need to install your own VoIP phone system. Includes a X25 VoIP System Server, 4-Line Expansion Adapter (model 4COLA), 8 X3030 IP Phones with power adapters, 8-port data switch, 11 Ethernet cables, 8 Telephone line cords and X25 System Quick Start Installation Guide.
- The X25 Server with the 4-Line Expansion Adapter included in this bundle supports your choice of up to 8 traditional telephone company lines and/or up to 8 XBLUE certified VoIP telephone lines. Get a total system capacity of 16 outside telephone lines and up to 25 Phones – no additional software or hardware needed. Phones may include up to 24 XBLUE IP Phones and 1 standard single-line phone, such as a cordless phone, conference-room phone, fax machine or other analog telephone device.
- Provides popular business features. Includes Automated Attendant, Voice Mail system with individual boxes for every user, Call Announce Intercom / Paging, Caller ID, Hold, Conferencing and Call Forward to Cell Phones. A standard cordless phone can be connected to the X25 system, enabling mobile access to answer incoming calls and features like voicemail, hold, transfer and paging.
- The X25 supports traditional telephone company and VoIP phone lines. You can choose XBLUE certified VoIP Telephone line service or use traditional telephone lines, or choose both. VoIP line service is delivered over your Internet connection, and includes unlimited local and long distance calls in the United States and Canada. In most cases you can keep your existing phone number. Additional local and even toll-free numbers are also available in most areas.
- The X3030 VoIP phones are designed to fully integrate and automatically connect to the X25 system.
- Each X3030 phone has 11 programmable buttons which means every user can have a dedicated telephone line button for each outside phone line.
- HD capable X3030 phones with full duplex speakerphone for clear sound and backlit 6-line display to view Caller ID, Call Logs and Phone Book.
- X3030 IP phones can be located off-site and operate like-system phones at the main office.
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||14"H x 20"W x 20"D|
|number of speed-dial buttons||11|
|warranty length||1-year limited|