This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dell E2016H 19.5" HD+ LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) - 1600 x 900 - 16.7 Million Colors - 250 Nit - 5 ms - 60 Hz Refresh Rate - VGA - DisplayPort Item # 630859
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio provides great execution for displaying the darkest black and brightest white
- 5 ms response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 250 Nit brightness levels
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||20 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Input Connection Type||DisplayPort; VGAD-Sub|
|Maximum Power Consumption||15 W|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||170 degrees|
|refresh rate||60 Hz|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|manufacturer||DELL MARKETING L.P.|
|Width with Stand||471.5|
|Show More ▾|
Dell 20 Monitor | E2016H: Reliable, affordable, and loaded with essential features.
A dependable and affordable 19.5" monitor with essential features that meet everyday office demands.
- Essential features: HD quality display at multiple angles with VESA-mount compatibility and tilt options, as well as connectivity capabilities.
- Eco-conscious design: Save energy with power-efficient features.
An everyday office essential
Screen performance: View your applications, spreadsheets and more on 19.5 inches of high resolution clarity, with 16.7 million colors, a color gamut of 86% gamut and a 170° / 160° horizontal / vertical viewing angle.
Plug and view: Compatible with both legacy and current PCs via VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
Tilt at will: Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5° forward or 21° backward.
Convenient controls: Easily access buttons for power, brightness, contrast and customizable preset modes on the monitor’s front panel.
Eco-conscious and reliable
Reduced footprint: The Dell 20 Monitor features PowerNap technology that reduces screen brightness or puts the monitor in sleep mode when it's not in use. This monitor also meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards:
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
TCO Certified Displays
Environment-friendly materials: Your new Dell monitor is made with arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel. Its circuit boards are made from brominated flame retardant (BFR)- and PVC-free laminates, and it has more than 25% post-consumer recycled plastics in its chassis.